Spare Seat

Y/N's POV

I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late! I'M. GONNA. BE. LATE!!!! I ran to class at top speed, ignoring Ishimaru's constant protests against this. I made it to the room. Finally! I kick the door in and-

" Y/n? What are you doing here?"
" W-What?"
" It's 7:32. Why are you here? And fix the door."
" W-W-What? So it's not.. 8:32?"
" No. Get back outside."

Are. You. Kidding. ME?! IT'S NOT 8:00??? FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Well.. that's one problem down.. One more left.

" Y/N! RUNNING IN THE HALLS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! THE ONLY PLACE YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO IS THE AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION! Make sure you're not late. Or early."
" Yeah yeah, whatever. Oh! Taka,"
" Yes?"
" I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to raise your voice in the halls. Is that a half an hour detention I smell?"

Hah. Gottem. He stood there, shocked and pale. I just decided to walk away, I wasn't about to stay there and make it look like I killed him. I went outside and sat with my usual friends, Celeste, Sayaka and Junko. We were chatting until an unexpected visitor arrived at our table.

" H-Hey can I s-s-sit with y-you g-guys?"

It was Fukawa. See, we were known as the popular girls and she was like.. y'know... an outcast. So her sitting with us was like.. weird. It's like a racoon hanging out with a bunch of cats! It's unordinary. It's weird. And it's not ok with u-

" Sure you can! We have a spare seat next to Y/N!"

" SAYAKA WHAT THE HECK?!"

I whispered loud enough so she could hear it.

" T-Thanks. I t-t-tried to s-sit with m-my other f-friends but t-they weren't t-there.."

I couldn't help but snicker. That's so sad, it's hilarious. She took a seat next to me and started to read her book. What a nerd. I looked at the page she was on and started reading too. She noticed and put the book in-between us.

Celeste's POV

Those too are so cute together. They look rather like a couple.

" Maizono, Enoshima. May I speak with you for just a moment?"
They both agreed and followed me to the bathroom.
" What's up, Celeste?" Enoshima enquired.
" How much do you want to bet that Fukawa and L/N are going to end up together?"
They were shocked for a moment but then began pondering.
" Hmm. I'd say like.. ¥500." Junko said.
Hm.. she clearly does not share the same vision as I.
" Probably all of my life savings." Sayaka added.
" And how much is that?" I asked.
" .. ¥200."
" Sayaka, are you kidding me? I swear you had, like, a load more before. What did you waste it on?"
" Um.. Sweets.. Tickets to Leon's Baseball Games.."
" You and Kuwata are quite close, am I wrong?"
" Yeah like I totally saw you two hugging and kissing and all that crappy stuff."
" H-Huh?! N-No! You've got it wrong I-"
" And I believe I asked Kuwata if you were dating and he confirmed you were. Care to explain that?"
" K-Kuwata's full of bullcrap!! You know that right?! Of course we're not!"
" Oh yes, we have forgotten about Y/N and the other one. Shall we go back?"
" Yah, sure."
" Ok.."

We walked back in and saw Y/N and Toko reading together and making notes. They were acting like.. friends.

Toko's POV. ( Whilst the girls were in the bathroom)

Y/N's reading this book with me? What the-
" Hey! D-Don't think I'm trying to be friends with you! Ok?! I'm only doing this cuz I'm bored! Remember I don't like you!"
She yelled at me. I felt myself tear up, but I didn't cry.
" Y-Y-Yeah.. I-I got i-it.." I managed to speak.
It went silent for a while. We both just read my book. Until she started asking questions.
"What.. what book is this? What's it about? Tell me!"
" U-Uh.. It's ' Wonder' b-by R.J Palacio. It's about t-this kid w-who.. who has a deformed f-face a-and-."
" Ok yeah yeah. I get it. God. You blabber too much. Just.. let me read."
" O-Ok."
We started reading together and before you knew it we were discussing the different characters and who we liked and disliked. We talked some more and she ended up being really nice on the inside. I knew she was a softie. She's kinda cute when she laughs. Wait.. what?! Why am I think about this? I'm not gay!! I'm not even bisexual! I'm in love with Master Byakuya! I am! I am! I am! Aren't.. aren't I? Ughhhh!

Word Count: 800