Meet The Alters

You would be sitting with your boyfriend Ruefu in his kitchen. You would have grabbed some fresh cocaine for him on your way to his house. He would have just returned home after a night of hunting, and would be extremely tired.

" Hi, y/n! " he would say. " What's in the bag? " Ruefu would smile.

You would pull out a ziploc of white powder. " It's cocaine! I thought it would wake you up! "

Ruefu's smile would fall. " Oh...y/n are you sure about this? Something...bad might happen to me if I snort anything... " He would look a little bit scared.

You would place a hand on his shoulder, comforting him. " Aw, babe. It's no problem! I'll be here to help you. " He would look a little bit scared as he looked into your eyes. But he would slowly nod, and a smile would form on his face.

" Alright! I trust you y/n! " Ruefu would smile. 

You would smile back and dump the contents of your bag onto the kitchen table. Ruefu would pull out his credit card and cut the cocaine into lines.

" Wow! This is pure white, like my teeth I used to rip open the raw steak I ate earlier! " he would shout happily, in case you forgot he was like a dog and enoyed raw meat. He then would press a strong, buff finger to one side of his nose, causing his bicep on that arm to curl and the sleeve of his shirt to tear. He would lean down and snort the cocasine. " Woah! That was really great! " he would say with a smile before passing out.

" Oh no! " you would shout as he fell to the floor. His beautiful, strong body would be motionless. But suddenly his eyes would flash open. Except now they would be...red? But Ruefu's eyes would normally be green? You would watch in confusion as Ruefu? stood up. You would wonder if this was an side effect of the drugs. 

" Hello, there y/n, " Ruefu? would say. Something about his tone of voice would change.

You would stare at him with wide eyes. " Ruefu? " But your loving boyfriend would shake his head and grin menacingly.

" No, " he would growl. " I am Keros. " 

You would feel scared. " Oh...hello... Where is Ruefu?" you would ask, trembling in your zipper shoes. 

Keros would laugh quietly, his pecs bouncing lightly. " He is in here. " He would point to his head. " I'm his alter. " 

You would tilt your head. " What do you mean? " None of this would be making sense.

Keros would let out a mighty chuckle, cackling some. His eyes would flash a vivid crimson as he would whip his head your way once again, turning his direction to you once again. Setting his sights on you again he would continue his boisterious laughter, shoulders bouncing, and tits gyrating. "I mean... we are one, understand?" He would point to his temple oncemore, connecting it to his brain. And he would write his first refrain, the testament to his pain.

The word got around, this wolf is insane man..! "O-Oh..." You would murmur, voice softer than the skin on your boyfriends chest. Softer... than that of a baby's butt. "So, you're Keros, and Reufu is also you, but not you. Yeah?" As you would say that, you'd lean down towards the shimmering piles of snow upon your table. Then, you would think to yourself about how desperate you are for the gift you had brought for your lover, who is not your lover who is your lover... figure it out. It's hard to... let's jumble that brain of yours a bit. How else would you get through this, you wonder.

And so you would take a deep sniff of that cocaine goodness. It would sting your nostril a little, but at least it clears the calamity in your head...

"You understand." Keros would say, as he would lean across the table. He would prop his chin in his big, bulky hands, shoulders popping bulkily and awesomely. He's buff. His muscles would contort at the motion as he seductively would drape himself upon the table. He would gaze up at you with loving, blood red eyes, and you would swoon.

Perhaps, it would be due to the cocaine in your system that you so easily cheated on your lover with the wolf who is not your lover who is your lover, is not. You would ascend towards him, and you would smash your lips against his. Chapped, would meet soft. Gentle... an angel of darkness, nightcore.

Romance would blossom as you would create that... connection. That fresh bond. 

Goodbye Reufu... hello Keros. (WTF?)