the sroty

Sans write some gorey jokes. Then his brother papyrus come to him . " YO BROTHER I THE HORRIFIC PAPYRUS. HAS COME TO TELL YOU THAT NESSY OUR FRIEND IS MISSING. " Say Papyrus. " Nessy is missing no way . We need to find hur right now. But isn't she with tori " Say Sans " NO " Say Papyrus " we need to find her right now " say Sans. And go ahead to find her . " howdy what's with the long face " Say flowy " Nessy gone missing " Say Sans " isn't she with tori or pap. " Ask flowey " no " Say Sans. " can i ask you something . " ask flowey " yes " Say Sans " how do you meet each other " Say Flowey. " ok let me tell " Say Sans

♪the flash back . Sans point of view♪

I sit in my work place.  Then I saw a adult lady running. After a human. Then she got the innocent Boy. And scratch his poor little chest. And eat him. " hi there " I Say " hi " Say she " what's is your name. " Ask I " I'm Nessy and you " Ask Nessy. " I'm SANS THE TON " I say "TON " Say Nessy "SKELETON" I joke " HAHAHAHAHAHA " she said " you like it " I say " ooo HELL YES " Say Nessy " then we become friends " I said " you don't want to be my friend " Say Nessy " why not " I ask " because I'm a PSYCHO " She said " don't worry Nessy . You are like me. " I said. And grap her hand. And kiss it." So why are you here Nessy " I said. " I was hungry.so i kinda hund. For human meat and blood . You know I'm a demon cat " Say Nessy " really cool so DAS why you HAVE THOSE beautiful BLUE CAT EARS " I say. " beautiful thanks " She said. " nooo problem " I said. " so where do you live " Ask Nessy " snowdin and you " ask i " I don't know. " say Nessy. " OK let's meet up with my brother PAPYRUS " Said I. And walk with her to snowdin. After two minutes of walking. We arrive at our home. To meet my BONEY BROTHER " PAPYRUS MEET MY BEST FRIEND NESSY " Screamed i. " I THE HORRIFIC PAPYRUS. WILL MEET UP WITH THE BEST FRIEND NESSY " Say Pap " hello I'm Nessy. NESSY the demon cat . " Say Nessy to pap " HELLO NESSY IM PAPYRUS THE HORRIFIC  . SKELETON  " Say Papyrus. And shake hands with her. " DO YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI " Ask pap to Nessy " yes it's my favorite.  humans what the humans make" Say she. " o SATAN NO " I said " AWESOME SO WE HAVE SOMETHING IN WHAT WE BOTH LIKE  " Say Papyrus " yes i love BAD JOKES and SPAGHETTI. " Say Nessy. Than my heart filled with love . " COOL " Said I. And walk with Nessy tough our Home . After two hours. We gonna meet our friends. Undyne. Aplhys. Tori .Ashore .menatton. The tem's. And you flowey .so since then we are the best horrific friends ever. And I may not or do a massive crush on her. So I'll try to make her every single time happy when she is sed. Ya know. And I'll do everything for my blue demon and my boney brother. You know. So that's how i meet her. And I'll tell her the true. Later if I can find her.

✘ end flash back normal point of the view ✘

" so that's the story " Say flowey. " yes . But I'm going to looking for Nessy. Seee you flowey. " Say sans. And go looking for Nessy . And go to his brother. To talk . " yo brother. Nessy is no where to be found . But did you see her " Aks Sans " I THE HORRIFIC PAPYRUS. DIDN'T SEE OUR FRIEND NESSY " Say pap. " too bad. She isn't by flowy " Say Sans " AND SHE ISN'T BY TORI . SO WHERE IN THE UNDERGROUND IS SHE " Pap " Pap I'll go to the ego flowers " Say Sans " OKE BROTHER SEE YA " Say Papyrus. " ok see you bro " Say Sans . And go to the ego flowers. And sit on the britch. " Nessy we're the fuck are you "Say Sans . Then a girl walk to him. And put a hand on his skull. " hoi sans why are you crying ." Nessy?  NESSY THE FUCKING HELL WE'RE  YOU " Scream Sans " SANS CALM DOWN " Say Nessy " CALM DOWN. WHERE ARE YOU " Say Sans " I was hunting and umm we're attached by the humans. " Say Nessy " YOU WHERE WHAT. ATTACHED BY HUMANS. I'LL KILL THEM ALL " Say Sans. And go to kill the humans. " SANS WAIT " Say Nessy " no " Say Sans. Then Nessy Grap him . " don't touch me " Say Sans. " yes " Say Nessy. And throw him on the ground. " Nessy what the fuck " Say sans " I've already kill them. And why are you crying " Say Nessy " i was fucking worried Nessy. If something happens to you. I will kill myself. " Say Sans " why kill yourself " Say Nessy " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU NESSY SINS I MET YOU " Say Sans. And kiss her. And his eye becom blue. And Nessy look at him with open eye's . Then close them . And her heart changed into a dark blue heart. Then she hug him. Sans punch his tongue against her teeth. And Nessy open her month. Then Sans explore her month and tongue. After two minutes of make out . Sans stopped and look at her. " Sans i love you too. And I'm glad you are with me when i lose my mind " Say Nessy. " don't worry my psycho love. I will protect you. Form everything. " Say Sans and hug her. And Nessy Look at the ego flower's . " sans I'll hope that the flower's won't pick our voices up. Because it's very horrible romantic " Say Nessy ." I guess it will happen " Say Sans. And look at her chest " what's up " Ask Nessy " you're chest . Why is it blue glowing " ask Sans . Nessy look at her chest. " o it means that I'm in love with you. And your eye it's glowing blue." Say Nessy "same Nessy i love you. " Say Sans. And the horrific couple go to the britch. And sit down. And put the feeds in the water. Sans look at her and grap her hand. And Nessy rest her head on his solder. " I love you my boney love " Say Nessy " and I love you too my blue psycho demon lover " Say Sans...

The end 😘😘😘😘💙💙💙💀💀💀

It's was fun to make this fanfic. And I'll hope you fun we'll reading. Seeee you next fanfic. DIKKE DOEI 😘😘😘😘

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van my gorey lover (horro sans x nessy horrortale undertale) 🎉