Chqpter 2

After I got done with my errands I looked like a new girl besides my eyes and glasses were still dark purple and green and had my bag but now I had short dark brown hair with little wolf ears to match my bey then I was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt while I still wore my red pants and black shoes. After that, I registered for the Beyblade tournament and signed up as my name in this world; who cares how famous the stupid name was. I then just went to practice with white wolf.

At a bey field, I was able to find one and practice by myself till I saw a familiar face "well, hello," a guy said. I turned around and spotted a young man with fiery blue hair, purple eyes, and a white coat. "Well, hello, how may I help you firepower," I asked, "ha, I'd watch that mouth of yours cause you're about to lose," he said. "Ha says who you cause I'm trying to train," I said, "well let's see where your mouth is after I'm done with you," he said, "and you think you can do that ha I don't even know who you are," I said. "I'm Lui shirosagi, and you are fire," he asked, "Katie showcoson," I said, "ha what's a girl like you doing around here," he asked, "hmm entering a tournament what else," I asked, "it's just a high-class person like you should be home," he said. "Nope, now we doing this or not," I asked, "fine this is my bey lulnor," he said, holding a bey, "cool this is white wolf," I said, holding my bey, "really well that explains the wolf ears," he said. "Okay, let's battle," I said. Lui nodded, and he went to the other side of the stadium "ok 3, 2,1 let it rip" we both shouted. Both our blades then we let free and started to battle each other "speed it up, white wolf" I called, "lulnor! Lost spiral!" he shouted. "White wolf nightmare crush" I cried. Me and Lui's bey's collided till the smoke cleared, and we both looked; my bey was still spinning "well, looks like I got the point" I smirked, "ha wipe that smirk off your face and get ready for round two" he said, "fine let's do it," I said. Lui and I then picked up our bey's and got ready again "3, 2, 1 let it rip" we both shouted, our beys then flew out and started to strike each other "keep going, white wolf" I shouted. "Lulnor tare it apart with dragon scream!" he called, "white wolf now total eclipse!" I cried, our bey's then both clashed with each other with lots of power making lots of smoke and sparks flying. Me and Lui then both looked down and saw both our bey's in pieces even though mine was more substantial, but they were both down "looks like a tie" I said, "well then let's go again" he said. "Nah, I'll pass. I gotta get back to training for tournaments go piss someone else off," I said, "your fiery attitude is going to get you in the deep dark young showcoson," he said, "I don't care, Lui just let me practice in peace," I said, "follow me young fire," he said, "whatever," I said to myself. I then followed Lui to a building where we went into.

Inside the building, we looked around well; I looked around until we went into a room with lots of room and space "what are we doing here, Lui" I asked, "this is my training area for the tournament" he said. "Okay, well, what does it have to do with me," I asked, "this means your, my plus one Katie, and you can train however long you want," he said. "why are you acting like this? You are usually rude and mean, not this kind," I said, "ah hahaha, your right sometimes, Katie, but something tells me you have a purpose hereof doing great with me at your side," he said. "Okay, well does that mean I can get higher in the tournament," I asked, "hahaha, no, you are crazy; well, just tell me when your done practising I don't care how much time you take even if you don't rest or eat," he said. "Okay, that's fine with me; you can train also; you know this is a massive bey field," I said, "I know there's another big bey field next to you, so stop blabbering and train," he said. "Okay, do you have any targets or practice bey's to battle against," I asked, "no just do whatever fire," he said, "stop calling me that blue fire you are pissing me off, and you don't want to see when I'm mad," I said. "hahaha just practice and use that anger in you to get stronger," he said. I put a smile on my face, then started to let my bey rip a million times (probably less than that, but it felt like that) and practising white wolf's moves for the tournament tomorrow till my arms and body gave out. I fell asleep on the floor while Lui passed by "sleep tight, fire our battles start tomorrow" he said.

In the morning, I woke up on the hard ground wondering where I was till I got up and remembered I was still in my clothes from yesterday with my messy brown hair and wolf ears. I grabbed the white wolf and ran out of the room where I saw Lui in his long white coat with his fiery teal hair, but when he turned around, his eyes lit up with excitement "haha, I see you are awake ready for the tournament" he asked. "Yeah, are we heading over there together or am I not allowed to be seen with a famous blader," I wondered, "hmm, it depends am I not allowed to be seen with a famous person or do you have to run home to daddy," he asked. "Hmm, good point, okay, let's go," I said. Lui and I then left for the tournament to see who would get the chance to be with the best of the best.

A/n: here's the next chapter hope you enjoy and please also read this story is an x reader between Lui and me hehe I'm crazy sometimes :)