The plan

King Pov
I woke up feeling very proud of myself.
Today was the day.
The day I died.
I got on Chastifol and floated downstairs I saw everyone doing the usual and Diane was talking to Howser I felt jealous but I knew I shouldn't feel like that because I'm going to die.
I then went outside before anyone noticed.

Diane Pov
Howser was talking to then I saw King go outside.
"Howser I will be back. I need to check something." I said.
"Okay see ya." Howser said. I went out after King I followed him and he was flying on Chastifol and I saw him going to the top of a tall building. I was worried. Why didn't King tell us he was up...
I then saw and heard something that shocked me.

King Pov
I was flying on Chastifol up a tall building.
I was scared but I was happy.
"Finally! I've cut myself for too long." I said.
I heard someone gasp but ignored it.

Diane Pov
"Finally! I've cut myself for too long." King said.
What he was cutting again and what does he mean finally?
" I'm going to finally end my miserable life. I don't want it anymore." I heard King say.
What why does he want to end it?
"I can finally be gone and stop hurting everyone and Diane." King said.
And what I saw scared me he jumped off the tall building with a smile on his face. I couldn't do anything it happened to fast.
He was on the ground covered in blood. I called Merlin. "Diane what's wrong?" Merlin asked.
"I need you ASAP. King just jumped off a building committing suicide. He's on the ground hurry!" I said.
I then heard everyone. "What! King committed suicide? this is bad! We'll be there as fast as we can!" Then the cell went dead.
"Come on King please wake up DAMNIT." i screamed. Everyone crowded around me.
"What's wrong with him? Is he okay? What happened?" The towns people asked.
"He committed suicide!" I screamed crying.
"I love you so much Kin- Harlequin please come back to me." I screamed crying.
Then that's when the sins showed up and saw King they gasped.
Merlin quickly transported them to her lab.
And we were waiting outside.

~time skip by my depressing and horrible self. ( I am depressed so you know)

Merlin came out. "He's fine. He's just fainted. He lost a lot of blood so I don't know how quick his recovery will be. Maybe a couple day, weeks, a month, or even a year!" Merlin said.
I was crying so hard Elizabeth was trying to comfort me.
"Can I visit him?" I ask. Merlin nodded and I went into the room. I saw King's motionless body and it made me cry more.
"Why didn't I stop you I could've." I said crying. "If you die I will kill myself to be with you." Diane said crying.

~a few months later

I came in again. "Hello King it's been a few month now. And you're still asleep." I said crying.
"Please come back to me I'm not myself without you." I said. After a long few hours of crying I left giving up hope that he will wake up. A month ago I started cutting myself missing him so much I even have the scars to prove it.

~a month later
I stopped visiting him because I gave up hope that he was going to wake up. I was getting thinner and paler. Everyone tried to get me to eat but I refused.

King Pov
I woke up and I was In Merlin's lab room.
I then realized that I wasn't dead and I wondered why I wasn't.
Then i wondered how long I was asleep.
"Oh seems like you're finally awake." I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw Merlin.
"How long was I asleep?" I ask.
"You've been in a coma for about 6 months. Diane has been so upset. She stopped eating, she's thinner, paler, and she started cutting herself. She gave up hope you would wake up." Merlin said.
"Oh my god! I need to see her! Now!" I said.
Merlin nodded. And called Diane.
"Hello?" I heard Diane's voice it made me happy.

Diane Pov
I was at the Boar hat still refusing to eat. I've been sleeping in King's bed. I then got a phone call.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey Diane its Merlin. Come to my lab straight away." Merlin said.
"N-" I started to say.
"I know you would say no but it's very important." Merlin said.
"Fine. See you there." I said and the cell went dead.
I then made my way to Merlin's lab.
I opened the door and saw Merlin waiting for me.
She pointed to King's room and I was confused I went into the room.
"Hey Diane." I heard a familiar voice say.
Tears started to fill my eyes and I ran to King and jumped into his arms.
"King I can't believe it! You woke up. I missed you so much." I said.
"I missed you t-" i kissed King so passionately. He looked shocked but returned the kiss. We then started kissing so much we then started grinding against each other.
Then Merlin walked in. "Get a room you two." Merlin said laughing. We blushed.
"Is King okay to go back to the Boar hat now?" I asked.
She nodded. And I got King out of bed and brought him to Chastifol he made it big enough for us to ride on.
I got on it and I  got on top of King and he made Chatifol bring us to the Boar hat. Me and King started making out.
When we got to the Boar hat everyone saw us. "Get a room you two." They said.
We just laughed. I then said. "Maybe we will. Let's go King." I said everyone looked shocked.
And we went upstairs and made out.
"Diane." King said. "Yes Harlequin?" I asked.
"Promise me you will never cut, stop eating, and giving up hope for me. I love you so much Diane." King said kissing me.
"I promise. You have to too." I said returning the kiss.

~ the end.

Hey everyone you guys wanted me to update so I just finished the book.
If you want a sequel tell me. Leave in the comments below how you liked it. I'm happy if you guys enjoyed my book.
And thank you for reading it.
Baiii~
Peace out meh peeps.
Thanks for all your love and support ^^