Chapter 2

*Quick AN, this is not Dabi btw*

   "Hey you alright kid?" I jumped as I heard the unfamiliar voice and looked up. I was met with narrow green eyes, looking at me with slight pity. I examined the mysterious man facing me. He wore an expensive looking magenta suit that looked tailored to his exact size, long black pants, and dark black hair.  What drew my attention were the dark, glistening burns on the insides of his hands. They looked like they had just been made. "What are you looking at?" The green eyed man asked with a slight edge in his voice."N-nothing s-sorry"

       Looking slightly annoyed, the brunette asked"What's your name?" the mysterious man questioned. "Izuku, I-Izuku Midoria". The man looked slightly shocked for a moment than restored his composure, his narrowed eyes hardening. "Well, I-Izuku Midoria, are you just going to lie on the ground this entire time?" he said in a mocking tone. I realized he had his hand out to help me up. "W-what about the Burns?" I asked before I could stop myself.  "They stopped hurting a long time ago..." He said ominously. My phone rang and I looked down to see the caller ID, it was my mom. 'Weird... she never calls me' I mumbled. I sat up, forgetting about the hand the man had given me. He looked at me, slightly disappointed. I walked out of the alley and picked up. "Izu? I need you to come right away"

       AN I literally have no idea what to do with this so if anyone could leave ideas that would be very appreciated ;.; I'm gonna start another series and see where it takes me soo yeh