Chapter One

Rocky's POV

I sigh as I watch Skye playing pup pup boogie with Chase. She doesn't remember that just two years ago, we had a bond. A bond stronger than now. A bond that I wish I could bring back again. I was on the verge of tears as I get flashbacks of two years ago.

*Flashback*

"Uhm-" I say rubbing my arm looking down at my paw sweating with fear. "Rocky? What's the matter? Aren't you happy from helping me?" Skye asked. Just an hour ago, she had just escaped from her ex boyfriend throwing a glass bottle past her head intending to hit her after she told him she wanted to just be friends."Y-Yes, of course I'm happy to have helped you. I just...." I was shaking.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned. "So....I know it's probably too soon, you just got out of a relationship an hour ago....and if you feel the same I don't expect you to rush. But Skye-" I started.
My face turned red as I took a deep breath. "I like you!!" I blurted out.
I looked at Skye, seeing a shocked expression on her face and pink rosey cheeks. Is she blushing?

"R-Rocky. I can't tell you that I don't like you back, because I honestly think I do. But hey, I have to at least wait a while, get over....him." She said. My heart was beating fast.
Sh-She likes me! "I understand. I just needed to get that off my chest. Take all the time you need" I said as I pat her head.

*the next day*

I was walking with Skye to my truck about to go back to the look out from the park. I laughed as I heard a noise from behind me. Confused and startled I looked behind me. Nothing. "Did you hear that?" I ask. "Hear what?" Skye responded with her soft voice. "N-nothing. Let's go on and conti-"
"AHHHHH"
I snap my head back, in shock I freeze before tearing up.
"SKYE!!" I scream. I run to her on the road, setting my head on her head feeling the blood on her head. In tears, I pick her up and call Marshall. "Marshall! Get Ryder! Skye got ran over and knocked out, her head is bleeding bad!!" I speak fast setting her in my truck. "Oh my god! Okay Marshall out!" He said.

I drive back and rush Skye into the look out.

*a few hours later*

"Guys..." Marshall said. Its been a few hours now and Skye is in Marshalls bed. "Skye...has amnesia.." He said. I tear up. She won't remember me..

*End of flashback*

Of course, she remembers who I am, but she doesn't remember our deal. Looks like I'm staying in my pup house again today.