Chapter One

Michael's Pov: She was beautiful that's all I have to say. She was every girl a guy needed. But I couldn't be with her because a douchebag name Devin. Right now we're fighting over a girl that were deeply in love with. And we both can't have her because she doesn't want to hurt the other one.The reason she don't want to hurt the other one because Devin was my best friend until one night I was texting Lucy and I was seeing what she was doing and she said nothing and she said she said she was going to bed but I told her I had to tell her something Lucy said what is it and I told her I was in love with her and she said she was in love with me to but she said she was going to bed so I told her I will see her tomorrow at school. I walked up to Lucy and was seeing what she was doing and she was talking to Devin and I started talking to Lucy and I took her phone and was playing around with her so I ran into the boys bathroom and was looking at her phone and saw a message from Devin and he said good morning babe and was going threw her messages and saw them talking when me and Lucy was talking Lucy was even talking after she said she was going to bed. I walked out of the bathroom and gave her phone back and walked away Lucy came running after me she said what is a matter and I just keep walking then I went to my locker and she came to my locker and said what is a matter I said yeah I thought you was going to bed. Lucy said I'm sorry I'm sorry and I said if your sorry then why would you be texting my best friend that stuff saying you like him when you already said that your in love with me so I walked into my next class. Soon has the bell rang I got up and went to my locker and guess who was standing there it was Devin he goes why do you got to be so rude to Lucy I said why do you got to text someone I'm in love with and you know I'm in love with her and when you stayed at my house we went over this the whole night you was their and I asked you if you liked her and you said no. So Devin gets mad at me and says I will never get with he so I punched him in the face and he punched me then we started fighting and Lucy sees us fighting and she runs over and stops the fight but we was still trying to punch each other and I accidentally punched her in the face and she started running down the hall and into the girls bathroom.