twenty

bettycoops:I miss my sisters 😓[❤️438]

bettycoops:
I miss my sisters 😓
[❤️438]

comments:

load more comments...

pcooper:
If I can bring my babies, we can hang lol

vlodge:
Off topic but I love that watch 👀

bettycoops:
@.pcooper I'd never say no to seeing their sweet faces

cherylbombshell:
I can babysit whenever, if you all wanna hang out

pcooper:
My lifesaver Cher! It's so hard to keep them chill when I'm trying to do something lolol

———

I was interrupted as I scrolled through my instagram by a knock on my bedroom door, "Hey can I come in?" Betty peeked her head through my bedroom door. I sat up straight and laid my phone down beside me.

"Sure," I said shortly, looking down at her hands. She had them clenched, the way she used to when she was anxious or upset. I patted the spot beside me on the bed, hoping to be more welcoming so she'd calm down. She came and sat down with me, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk. We haven't really talked at all the past few weeks." she adjusted her place on the bed and finally looked me in the eyes.

I didn't necessarily know how to respond. She knows I've been ignoring her so I just nodded, "Yeah that's my fault, I guess." Her eyebrows knitted together and she shook her head quickly.

"Lottie, it's completely my fault. I was in your business all the time" she moved closer to me. "and I think I completely misjudged Sweet Pea. He seems really good for you." My lips turned up into a small smile when she said that and I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. "You never judged me when everyone found out that Jughead was joining the serpents and I should've been there for you the way you were there for me."

I leaned over and took her into a hug. She immediately responded and embraced me as well. "Thank you, Betty. I know I was being immature when you and Jug were lecturing me but I knew my feelings for Pea and I didn't want that to be spoiled.

"Promise we won't be nosy as fuck anymore?" She reached out her hand to initiate a promise.

"Never again, Betts." I said as I linked my pinky with hers, "I love you"

"Me too. I missed us."