Flirty

"Master! You're so good! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Namjoon was jumping around the room then he rushed over to Jimin and held his hands.

"How about another game please?" Namjoon asked, then the door slammed open, a wild Taehyung running through, a huge smile on his face. He grabbed Jimin and ran off.

"Hyung you took damn long! I'm taking the tutor with me now!" Taehyung shouted to his older before running off to his own room.

Some girls were in his room, probably a lot older compared to Taehyung. All of them giggled and came over to Jimin, squishing his cheeks and all.

"Oh my he is so cute!"

"He is so small, oh my god I want to squish him all day."

"He is so so adorable."

"Taehyung is he the tutor you were talking about? He is such a cutie."

Their high pitched voices and giggles filled the enclosed room.

"Yup he is my tutor. He is so small." Taehyung still has his boxy smile on his face. His hair slightly long and cascade down his shoulders.

"Taehyung we should get down to business, we dont have that much time you know that." Jimin said as he looked up at the clock that was standing against one of the walls. It was probably 12pm by now.

"Ladies you should go, I'll come and get you guys later after this interview." Taehyung said and all the girls pouted but still left the place anyway.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "You seem to have some questions for me. Just say it."

Jimin wasn't amused and his face kept expressionless. He knew that the boys were curious about his past and he certainly ain't exposing that anytime soon.

He placed the clipboard down knowing how this boy would act, from his own research.

This boy is frivolous, constantly fooling around with the girls that fawn over him completely because of his good looks.

"Where did you come from Mr Park? Our investigators can't even find a tab on you so will you tell me then? I doubt it is that bad anyway." Taehyung's facial features clearly darkens as he stare at Jimin, for an answer.

"I won't answer your question Prince Taehyung. That's a breach of privacy. If you have other questions, I would gladly answer you." Calmness in his voice.

"You're so small, is it even adult there?" Taehyung's eyes went from Jimin's face to where Jimin's zipper sits at.

"You've wasted your chance to ask me questions so let's get going with the test paper and I'll be on my way." Jimin placed that piece of paper in front of Taehyung. Taehyung immediately discusses with the ladies who he have invited.

"Do it yourself for god sake!" Jimin shouted at him.

Jimin then pinched his nose bridge, already feeling exhausted with such weird boys. How he wish he never accepted the king's request.

"There. It's done." Jimin took the paper, stood up and bowed leaving Taehyung to what he had planned to do.

He walked over to find the older princes so they could give them tests as well. He walked over to their room and there they were cuddled up together on the bed.

"They look cute together. Too bad I have to wake them up for the test, or I wouldn't have time to plan for the lesson." Jimin mumbled before going over to shake the oldest of the two up.

The boy groaned before opening his eyes a little seeing Jimin.

"Oh! Mr Park, so sorry to let you see us this way." Hoseok sat up before waking his younger brother up from sleep.

"It's okay we can talk for a bit before you wake him up from sleep. We aren't that rush for time." Jimin had a small smile on his face.