Chapter 43

Tyrone's pov
Shes seriously ignoring me , she wont even look at me as I drive us to the office .  I busy myself with work .She walked into my office to drop some files , I try not to look at her but can't help it as she walks out . I just love how she walks in those heels as high as they look .
We have a board meeting and she pretends to not notice my eyes on her . I admire her beauty , I feel lucky she's my wife , I also realize since I hired her I have recieved a lot of deals more than I could imagine .
I sit and wonder how I ended up with such a gorgeous sexy woman , our eyes meet briefly before she looks away , I still fix my eyes on her , I also notice  how men act when shes around and I can tell she drives them crazy but shes mine ...all mine .
I am busy going through some contracts minding my business  when my wife walks into my office , shes in a trenchcoat , She closes and locks the door behind her . Her hair all out , for some reason she looks very sexy . 
I stop what am doing and stare at her my eyes devouring her . 
"It's 100 degrees why are you in a trench coat ?" I asked . She looks smoking hot .
"You are right it's very hot "she said . She takes off her  trenchcoat ,shes in a sexy lace lingerie , I can clearly see her nipples , my cock stirrs with excitement .   The lingerie draws her sexy curves , and expose her sexy boobs and its red my favorite colour on her legs a sexy black thigh high stockings . 
"How do I look ?" She asked .
"You  look ridiculous "I replied .She looks   like a snack fresh to be eaten all the way. I just wanted to tease her a little bit .
She let out a laughter .
" thats a sweet compliment from my sweet husband "she said . She walks to where I sat . Shes really turning me so hard she smells so good .  I look up at her as my eyes navigate her entire body .
"I need to work Heart "I said .
She shuts my laptop and pushes it aside .
"I asked how do  l look ! "she said with a stern tone that sounded tough her amber eyes looking straight into my blue eyes ,  just how I like it .
I look at her from head to toe , by now shes sitting on my desk her leg over the other .
"You look like a pornstar and a stripper  in one , what are you the office stripper ?"I said .  She looked at me then signed .
" thank you Tyrone , because this is how I am going to dress when Nate comes to pick Mighty's things tonight , did I tell you he kissed me , I can imagine how he would be so turned on to see me dressed like this for him as I call him daddy "she said  she got down from my desk , okay that just pressed my buttons hard, am the only man to call daddy! I know my twin brother very well if he sees Heart in this oufit he would lose it , rip it off and fuck her right there and then , and just thinking about my brother fucking Heart makes me so  angry and jealous .
As she turns  to leave from my desk I stand up so fast and stand infront of her , she looks at me without fear .  I grab her and kiss her deeply , she tries to break from the kiss but I kiss her more and hold her tighter . I break off from the kiss and push her she lands on my desk . I kiss her neck , her juicy boobs then push the lingerie thong to the side and suck her pussy , she moans , I lick and massage her insides , shes moaning in pleasure.
Her clit is so juicy , I tongue fuck her , she moves her back clutching my head to not stop and keep going , I suck and lick her waxed  pussy until I feel her build , she's so wet  , she climaxes  moaning my name  , my tongue inside her , I taste her juices , her legs are shaking. She catches her breath .She gets up to leave she puts on her trenchcoat , barely able to walk like she came in .
"Nate wouldnt have made you come like that"I said  .
She lets out a smile .
"Fuck you Tyrone "she said .
"Dont worry I can do it harder ."I said and wink , she left my office . I am so hard am even leaking . I just sucked Heart's pussy in my office  well I have always fantasized about that pussy a lot when she was my chaffeur  I imagine how it would be like to suck it in my office or fuck it on my desk .