May 15

May 15

Well today I was back at school. I felt so much better! I saw the new kid Austin. He is so cute! He's in my French and my Social Studies. I was going to go talk to him but I got too nervous so I asked Chloe to ask him out for me. Chloe told me he said maybe! I flipped out! He said he wanted to sit with me in lunch tomorrow!

I don't know what to say! Kenzie is gonna get jealous because my soon to become boyfriend is hotter than hers! Take that Mackenzie! The power came back on this morning! I was so happy that I could finally watch Drake And Josh!

Zoey came up to me 7th period and told me that Brandon was gonna punch Austin in the face because he thought he was a nerd. The good thing is that Austin's close friend Conner was a football player and he was strong. So Conner told Brandon to back off unless you want to get knocked out! I was so happy!

Then Mackenzie and the CCPs slammed my locker shut and gathered up around me.

"Oooooh! Nikki's dating a nerd! Nikki's dating a nerd!" They shouted

I just wanted to go home and kill myself!

At the end of the school day, I ran home, went upstairs to my room, and called Chloe and Zoey.

I told the the situation. "Don't kill yourself over it! Don't listen to them! Want me to send Austin over to your house?" Said Chloe. I told them no. I should of said yes. "Tell Austin to text me later!" I said. Then I hung up and went outside to play with Brianna.