sherrin

"I'm in the mood to spill my brains to you."

. . .

SHE was only an eighteen-year-old girl trying to get through VCE. He was a twenty-two-year-old footballer, who had been increasingly gaining attention from the media.

The two were an unlikely pair. They had connections to each other yet no one would have pegged them to be friends let alone in a relationship. But their addictive personalities drew them to one another and eventuated to attraction.

Zara recently moves from living with her parents to now with her brother Trey and his best friend Kyle. After their parents decided they wanted a beach lifestyle in Mornington, Zara was forced to find somewhere closer to stay and finish her 12th year of school, knowing it's difficult to change midway through a VCE year.

After meeting Trey and Kyle's friends, she is drawn to the individual who goes by Josh, otherwise known as Kyle's older brother. She also takes a liking to another friend of her brother and Kyle, Jaidyn. Zara endures many obstacles and dramatics with her brother, her friends, her parents and finally Josh. Will everything work out in the end? Or will she be forced to remove herself completely?

. . .
COMING SOON