Chapter 2 - boarding school

At the age of 7 Maya had brownish blonde hair, bright blue eyes and very slender. It was Maya's first day at boarding school. She tried to make some friends but they all rejected her. She was left out of everything. So she decided to head to her first class early. The master of the boarding school introduced her to her only teacher for this year. Her teachers name was Mr Dolittle. Mr Dolittle walked her to class.
"Can everyone please be quiet, I have someone to introduce to you all. She is new here I expect you all make her feel welcome and treat her like she has been here as long as you have. Her name is Maya. She was sent here by her mother and she needs to learn respect and care before she can leave." Yelled Mr Dolittle.
" Welcome Maya" replied the class.
"Where would you like to sit Maya?" Asked Mr Dolittle
"Can i please sit in between the 2 girls." Replied Maya
"Of course you can Maya. The person on the left is Clarissa Stephan and on the right is Holy Roberts. I personally think you will get along well with Clarissa, she only started here last year. She is supposed to leave at the end of the year with you. She also lives near New York City. I believe before she came here she went to the same school as you." Said Mr Dolittle. "Please take your seat now Maya."
"Ok," replied Maya.
She sat down in her seat and got comfortable. The class seemed to drag on forever. She nearly fell asleep when they started discussing math and what addition and subtraction.then lunch begun. Maya didn't know where to sit. Until the girl she was sitting next to her in class offered if she wanted to sit with her at lunch.
"Hey I'm Clarissa. I'm 13 years old and turn 14 in a month. I'll be siting next to you in class." Started Clarissa
"Yeah I know, the teacher told me about you," Replied Maya "I chose to sit next to you because I remembered you from somewhere. I think I might have seen you one of the the days my mum took me to the shops and put me in the little play area. I used to really enjoy being in there."
"Yeah I knew I remembered you from somewhere.where's your dorm?" Asked Clarissa.
"My dorm is in the girls north wing room 2017. I'm sharing the room with another girl as well." Replied Maya.
"Hey that's my dorm number as well. We are so going to be beasties from now on." Screamed Clarissa. " do you want to go to our dorm now?"
"Yeah why not. I want to see where I will sleep for this year." Replied Maya "Can you please take me there since I dint get a map to show me what's were."
"Cool I'll give you a tour. Then we go to our dorm and get some rest." Said Clarissa
So Clarissa gave Maya a tour around the entire school. Then they headed back to their dorm and went to sleep.