I dont want to go

I walk down the stairs silent tears still streaming down my face. The boys lead to the door, the blonde touching my shoulder. I flinched. He slowly took her a hand away. I don't want to go with them. They are just going to use me. Be all nice to me for the first few weeks and then beat me and rape me. I don't want to go. Why couldn't I just turn 18 already and get out of here! I don't want to go with these bastards! Once we were out the door the I went to make a run for it but curly grabbed me and threw me over his should sensing I was about to run. Me struggling;hitting his back and kicking him desperately trying to get away. "Please! Let me go! I don't want to go with you!" But I was already thrown into the van. I was in the window seat. Looking at the window. I haven't been outside in ages. The guys all watched me silently. I sighed putting my head on the window and closing my eyes. I soon drifted off into sleep, hoping this all was a dream.

________________________________

Sorry I haven't been writing king chapters! I will! Just as soon as people start voting!

Vote or comment if you want longer chapters!

Should I keep writing? I will if you vote or comment! Even if I get one vote I'll keep writing!