Ch. 4 Enemies Plan

I fluttered my eyes and adjusted my vision to the room I was in. I realized my hands were tied together and there was tape over my mouth. And I was laying on a small bed, and I had covers over me. I started to look around, it was a small room and I noticed I was only in under garment clothing. I started to blush and tried to search for clothes around the room. It was extra that I was tied up, I just rolled my eyes and lifted my arms. I put them down quick and spread them and I heard the ropes crack and open. I ripped off the tape off my face and yes, it burned.

I got up and found a pair of leggings and a large Jordan shirt. I got comfortable and found a scrunchy, doing a low messy bun. I decided to open the the door and see what this house was about. As soon as I got out I saw 2 round wooden tables holding the groups. There was couches and I saw at least 20 gangsters there, laying everywhere and getting high off their asses. Then I saw a corner full of girls in biker shorts and tshirts counting money while hitting blunts. The smell was just no, god, I decided togo back to my room for fresh air but I saw the leader come out of his room and call me.

"Hey shawty whats yo name?"

"Roxanna"

"Cute, I am Elijah"

I lifted my brows and mocked interest.

"How old are you?"

"I am 16"

"Oh shit you ain't even legal, I am 24. But we can still fuck" He smirked at me.

"I'ma virgin, you ain't touching me or you gonna catch a case"

"We don't obey the laws, what makes you think I give a fuck, and I'ma be your first then. I let you live and now I own you bitch." He said giving me the stank eye.

"Shoot me nigga, I got nothing left for me. I mean it, leave me alone"

He stood up and told everyone to get out of the house, I cowered down and tried to run baxk to my room but he got ahold of my hair, and pulled me to him. And took out a hoock and holded it against my head. I saw one of the money counting girls, a thick black girl give me a sympathetic face and mouthed an "I am so sorry hon".

Once they all walked out he got me and threw me over his shoulder. I started trying to crawl out of his grip but he grabbed onto my long hair and pulled it hard. He opened the door to this big room and threw me on the bed. I quickly scrambled towards a window and tried to open it quick but before I could open it he grabbed onto me and hit my head hard with the glock. I felt so dizzy  and lightheaded. He got me bridal style and I just fell asleep.

Elijah's POV
Explicit content

I saw her eyes close and I low-key felt bad, I hit her too hard. But a thug don't give a fuck about a bitch. I own this whore and she got cake, she dummy thicc and I was getting annoyed. She kept fighting man. I got outta my thoughts and started acting before she wakes up.
I took off her shirt and saw her in a bra. God I got hard immediately, those beautiful melons. It was so nice, they were real while most of the hoes here are plastic. I buried my face between her breasts and shook my head in them and started licking them. I took off her bra and started to lick her nipples, man she was a beauty, shawty shaped amazing.

I put her arms up and tied them to the bed frame and I got a syringe and injected drugs into her. That way she would know whats happening but she wouldn't fight, its still rape but at least we will both enjoy it. God this beauty, I couldn't wait to hit it, even if she was half conscious.

I got a glass of water and dropped it on her face, waking her up. She woke up scared and then she started laughing as I took my shirt off. She stook out her tongue And she seemed dizzy and so wacky. She started laughing so hard till she was crying, and then she kept pointing at the ceiling and calling out animals.

"Hey Roxy"

"Hey Elijah"

I smirked at her and she gave me a sexy smile and bit her lip, she tried to get up but her hands were still tied up and she started whimpering. I took off my basketball shorts and was in my boxers. She looked at immediately and started drooling and then she looked at the wall saying why is there sharks in the room. I ignored it, I knew the drugs would make her very different, god I felt like Bill Cosby.

I took off my boxers and she begged me to let her give me head. I smiled, I like this side of her more. I let her free and she got me and threw me on the bed. She started kissing me hard and she got on top of me, only wearing an underwear. I broke the kiss and saw her ass, woah. She started to grind on-top of my dick making me harder. She put her hand down there and massaged my tip, making me groan in pleasure. She seemed to like it and she started to kiss my neck and licked a strip. She started to lick my neck and then she blew air on it, giving me chills. She laid me down and she started to kiss and lick down my abs and muscles. I got ahold of her and smacked her ass, seeing it bounce back. And she smirked at me, and winked. She went back down and started licking and kissing and sucking my vline . She grabbed her hand and started too.....
Explicit content, the 2nd part will be posted on a separated book in my profile.