I hate you!

"Am I okay!? I should be asking you that!" Catra said as she was angry at me.

"I'm fine we just need to find a way out," I said as she grabbed my hand and my head turn red to her to see her pissed.

"Why are you so reckless i could've taken a few hits you idiot!"

"Well I didn't want you to take the hits if he was mad at me!"

"That doesn't matter! We're in the woods alone and lost we only have to each other to tale care of and you here try to act heroic and protect me!?"

"I wasn't trying-"

"Forget it. Go do what you do," Catra said as she tried to get comfortable in side the net.

"Catra why don't you use your claws to get us out?" I asked her.

"Because Adora these ropes are thick not thin," she stated.

I rolled my eyes trying to figure a way out.

"Adora give up we're stuck here for now..." Catra said as she crossed her arms.

"Well guess what Catra I don't want to be here for the night in this net!" I said struggling.

Minutes passed as I struggled to find a way out.

"I give up," I said as I sat in the net.

"Finally it was sad to watch you fight the rope," she sighed.

Now I'm back to square one. With this feeling of annoyance.

"Catra are you tired?"

"I'm just great Adora," she said with sarcasm.

"Now why are you mad?"

"Because you cant see to take the hint that I don't need you to protect me!"

"I chose what I want to do!"

"Well don't you care about how I feel!?"

"Of course I do! But these are my actions my choices!"

"Well then put your actions on hold because I can take care of myself!"

"Of course you can," I told her as I was calming down.

"I never asked for your help and I never will," She snarled at me.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn all the time!?" I shouted at her.

"Because Adora i will never forgive you! What you did to me is unforgivable!" She said as her eyes widen with small tears coming out of her eyes.

"It's not like what you did is unforgivable?! You tried to kill me!"

"You would've done the same thing!" She said as she crawled towards me.

"No I would'nt have Catra!"

"Dammit why couldn't you just stay in the Horde! Just because they do a little bad things?!"

"A LITTLE?! Catra they destroyed homes and family!"

"Well Adora I don't have a family neither do you! So why should we care!?"

"I do have a family Catra!" I said as our foreheads were touching we still looked at each other with anger.

"What those princesses? I already told you Adora they only want you because your She-ra nothing else!"

"Catra your wrong!"

"Oh yeah did they want you when they saw you as a Horde soldier?!"

I stood frozen.

I went back to my memories on where I met Glimmer and Bow. When they first saw me they were ready to attack me but when I transformed to She-ra they took me in.