7

MCINTYRE, TAYMOR

I woke up stuck between Nick and Ken. It was very uncomfortable. I began to twist and turn in attempts to loosen their grip but that just resulted in Ken smacking my butt and Nick doing the same to my thigh.

"Stop moving." They groaned out in unison. Great now my dick hard. Just kidding.

I just laid there until one of them got up to pee. Once I saw an opportunity for freedom, I took it and ran. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Nick's mom was.

"Good morning Nick's mom," I happily greeted.

"Good morning Tay. You know you don't have to call me that." She chuckled a little while making breakfast.

"Well, I don't know what to call you. Cause Ms. Simmons is a mouthful and makes you feel old. And I definitely don't wanna call you by your first name."

"Well, just think of something honey."

Mom. Ah, no, not doing that. Mar? It's a nickname and it kinda sounds like mom...yeah we'll go with Mar.

"Mar? Or Mari?"

"Yeah, those work. Where are the boys?"

"We're here."

Ken came trudging down the stairs with Nick on his back. I noticed that Nick seems to get attached to people very quickly. Ken let Nick hop down and took a seat on the other side of me.

"Morning Mommy."

"Morning Ms. S."

"Hey, I made everyone breakfast so eat up. I'm the school called and said something about being out because of the storm. Basically, no school, don't tear my house up." She kissed everyone's cheek, even Kenny who had only been here for like two days, and left.

Nick watched her leave and turned to me with a devilish smile. "No school and my mom is gone....you know what that means right Tay?" Ken just chucked and stared me down too. Excuse me? No, I don't know what that fucking means.

"See, cause no, I don't know what y'all got planned but I don't want no parts of it." I pushed my chair in and tried walking past only to be snatched up by Kentrell.

"Where you think you going lil nigga? We got places to be."

"Nigga you not my daddy."

"Sure I'm not, go get dressed."

_._._._._._._._._._._._

So there I was, barbeque sauce on my tiddies, haha just kidding. I was actually in the back of Kentrell's musty ass car. Still didn't know where the fuck we were going, he and Nick were chopping it the fuck up like they were old pals and this shit was blowing me. Like, ain't look my way or nothing. Bullshit.

"Anyway, so I told her to treat suck on my dick like a jolly rancher and the-"

I cut him off by sticking my head in-between them, blocking their view of each other therefore ending then conversation, "Excuse me, I would like some attention please and thank you." I asked, turning to look at both of them.

After a small bit of silence, I sat back in my seat, awaiting attention. Kentrell kissed his teeth and instead of being focused on I watched them start the conversation back up.

"ANYWAYS, like I was fucking saying, this bitch damn near took my soul, I'm talking sucking that shit like it was her last cough drop and she gotta savor it. And she ain't have no teeth. Like none at all."

"Damn I ain't never had a bitch gum my shit. Were they soft?" Nick responded, way too interested for my liking.

"Hell yeah. Soft as fuck, she probably just lost her teeth or something cause whew. You ain't done lived until you had fresh gums put on you." Kentrell let out a joyful sigh as he pulled into the convenience store parking lot.