Story Plot

Girl-Today I will confess my feelings to him soon.I know he wont reject me but still I am feeling nervous thats why I am taking my own sweet time to confess..Whenever I do think about him butterflies starts to run in my stomach and whenever I see him I get goosebumps.I know I am hiding my truth from him but I cant drag him into this plan.

                              ......Otherside......

A boy and girl kissing each other.After few minutes they were laying beside each other

Girl 2-When this revenge thing will finish

Boy-The day she will confess me.Mahn she just irritates me..Okay now bye..I have to go to him to discuss about this revenge thing..

Girl 2-Okay bye baby..I love you

Boy-I love you too baby(He gave a peck on her lips)

Boy bids bye to that girl
..................................................................................

Boy-Dude when this revenge thing will get complete

Boy 2-I dont know mahn..I know you are getting irritated from her..but pretend for few more days..Just like you I also cant tolerate her.

Boy-I understand.You suffered so much because of that roadside girl.

Boy 2-Thanks for understanding.

Boy-Till now who knows about our plan

Boy 2-Me,you and your girl

Boy-What about your girl

Boy 2-She doesnt know about it till now

Boy-When will you tell her?

Boy 2-When everyone will get to know about it..eventually she will also get to know.

Boy-why not now?

Boy-She will ask us to stop this things.She wont understand us.

..................................................................................

Can you guess any of this characters??

Do you like this plot??

Let me know.