Chapter 30:Results coming in.,,,

Aj POV

Omfg,the day is the day I finally find out if it's going to be a girl or a boy,Owwe, I can't wait tho my niggas!!!!

End of POV,..,

Rocky:bae,you ready?

Aj:yeah,let me just get bre' and Auggie (August)

So Aj was calling their names and went to knocked on their door and August open it with no shirt on.....

Aj:aye bro ,is Bre' in here

August: um yeah she just taking a shower tho

Aj:oh,well tell her I said hurry df up tho if she is going tho

August: aight sis (closes the door behind him)

Bre' POV

Omg I can't wait until the result and the dinner that  August said he gonna surprise me tho,owwe I just can't wait....

End of POV

August: Aye bae,Aj wants to know if you ready yet, cuz yo ass is slow...

Bre': okay okay,im coming Tho (gco)....

August:hold up ma(smiles and hold Bre' back and kiss her neck)

Bre': mmm august that remain me that.......(back up from august) I gotta go (runs out the door and leaves the house with Aj, plus Rocky...

At the Doctor office....

Aj:(sighed and wipes away tear)

Rocky:Baby r u crying (smiles and hugs Aj)

Aj:no,...okay maybe, its just that I can't believe that we having a child tho

Rocky: yeah,but if it's a boy,I'm calling him Aron Roc Mayer (smiling and hold on to Aj)

Aj:yeah but if it's a girl, I'll call her ,Aaliyah Stephanie Mayer tho

Rocky:not bad ma for a name(felt Aj stomach kick alil )whoa was that the baby kicking ma?

Aj:I guess so bae lol(rubs stomach)

Bre': aye save the lovey dovey stuff for later y'all okay (turn back read the magazine)

Ace:ikr sheesh...

Aj &Rocky: Shut up

Nurse:Mrs. Jarrett

Aj:That's me ,(gets up and walks behind the nurse to the next room with Rocky,Bre, And Ace...)

The next room....

Nurse: well a cording t the result, you are 3 months now and it going to be A girl ma'am (smiling)

Aj:(crying in tears) omg

Ace:Yass my nigga having a gurl!!! (Hugs Aj tight)congrats again...

Aj:omg thank you gurl (hugs back and let go)

Rocky: (hugs Aj from behind and his her neck) so its a Aaliyah then..

Bre:yass imma be a auntie for this girl tho lol

Aj:yeah and that means sometime you may have to baby sit for us tho because I might have to go back to working with Rakim....

Bre': ugh why me lard

Ace:gurl you know I got yo back too

Back at home.....

Aj:omg I'm tired asf

Rocky: (take off jacket for Aj and started to kiss her neck again)

Aj:mmmm ,Rakim stop

Rocky:what ,you know you like it so don't even trippin (continue to kiss her neck)

Aj:mmm ,Rakim...stop(tryna push away but he started to kiss her lips)

Rocky:(trying to put her arm down but he just stop)okay ,okay u win this round Mrs. Jarrett

Aj: yeah nigga I did tho lol (hugs Rocky from back and takes shirt off of him) damn Rakim

Rocky: what ma ?

Aj:what happen to your back.....oh lol

Rocky: yeah that what happen to my back,(looking up and down at you)

Aj:(suck teeth)boi shut up lol

_________________________________

(TBC)

Plzz vote

Plzz comments

Peace☺☺☺