Chapter 1

Chris PoV
Ring! The bell scared me out of my nap meaning the day of school was finally over.

"Remember class the test on Chapter one through four will be tomorrow." Mr. Linkton, my Pre-Cal teacher told my class.

Y'all just go ahead and pray for me because this bitch ass nigga about to make me graduate late. Like damn, my nigga can at least teach the class first because your boring ass just keeps showing slides like that's going to do something.

My name is Christopher Prince, I'm lazy, always tired, social, loud, and openly gay because I just feel like you can tell when you talk to me so I might as well just be out and right now I'm walking to my locker which isn't that far from my Pre-Cal class.

I open my locker and I see 3 coats in here the first one is my it's a red Guess puff coat, the second is a little rainbow puff coat Gia got from Forever 21, and the other one is green. The last one I don't know who it is but it might be Isaiah's and Marcus'.

Gia is my sister, not biologically but that bitch means more to me than most of my blood family really do. I've known her since kindergarten and we've been inseparable since then.

While I'm putting my coat on I see Gia start running to the locker.

"Bitch why you running you got Uggs on?" I ask looking at this girl in a 'are you serious' manner.

"Because bitch Marcus' parents aren't home I'm about to get some dick." Gia finished poking her tongue out.

Marcus is Gia's boyfriend, we've known him since third grade, at first Gia couldn't stand him but she started noticing he had a crush on her but they still didn't start dating until towards the end of the tenth grade.

"Wait you do realize your mom was supposed to be taking my home right?" I ask.

"Don't worry bitch I got you, Isaiah gonna take you home and when I'm done Marcus gonna take me home." She says putting on her coat.

Isaiah is Marcus's best friend but like niggas like to say mans. We've known him since fifth grade, he came from Mexico.

Gia's phone dinged, she checks it then turns around. I look in her direction and see Marcus waiting on her.

"Alright bitch I gotta go, I'll call you later and tell you about it," Gia says after she turns back around to face me.

"Bitch pop a plan b I don't need no nieces and nephews." I laugh as she walks up to Marcus and they walk together in hand.

"Hey Princess," I roll my eyes a the nickname.

I turn around to face the tall athlete pulling his coat out of Gia and I's locker with a smirk on his face.

"The nickname wasn't cute when you made it in ninth grade and it's definitely not cute now." I scoff.

All my friends say I'm bougie, I'm not I just don't have time for the bull shit. So Isaiah came up with the name and it stuck.

"I'll stop calling you princess when you stop acting like a bougie little brat." I pout at his comment.

"No one being a brat I just be blunt," I respond back with sass.