Chapter 2

Chris PoV

"Tu loco chico de culo you didn't have to give me a knot," Isaiah says as he checks out his knot on his eyebrow.

Last night we fought and I beat his ass.

"Nigga you gave me a charley horse in both my legs." I retorted.

"But you deserved it though," He simply says pulling out of my driveway.

"How?" I ask.

"You're annoying as fuck." He says then looking at me.

"Well nobody said for you to be around me," I mumbled looking out the window.

"Say one more word and we can duke this bitch out." Isaiah threatens.

Who the fuck is he threatening?

"Well pull the car over then bitch." I tease.

This nigga really start pulling over, damn.

He gets out of the car, walking over to my side opening the door, then signaling for me to get out of the car.

"Come on princess get out." He says in a voice that gives me chills.

Mind you Isaiah is like a whole foot taller than me and I only won yesterday cause he was half asleep but now this nigga fully woke and he really wanna fight. Now I ain't no bitch but I'm scared, but I ain't no bitch.

"Now Isaiah if you fucking hit me in my fa- OUCH!" I scream in a little pain.

I just got in my stance and this nigga gonna punch me in my hand, I think I heard one of my fingers pop.

"You keep talking all that shit come on," Isaiah says getting back in his stance.

Alright, it was fun and all but let me stop before this nigga beat my ass.

"Alright, friend come on stop taking everything so serious." I end with a devilish smile.

"Man, whatever." He says, smacking his lips.

Isaiah tries to get another hit but I dodge it. Off reflex, I give him a quick mink to the chin.

"Bro!" He yells rubbing the already red chin of his.

I might beat this nigga ass after all, but I spoke too soon. Long ass arms grab me and put me in a chokehold.

Mind you I said he a foot taller so when he stands up straight my feet start to dangle in the air like one of the guys that hang themselves in the movies.

"Okay! Okay! Isaiah stop!" I start pleading because I'm running out of air not because I'm a bitch.

He smiles then dropping making my fat bodacious ass hit the hard, cement ground.

"Weak ass bitch." I mumble.

We get back in his car and he takes us to school. As we enter I ditch him to go talk to my bitch.

"Hey, bitch." She greets.

"Hey, hoe." I greet.

"A little birdie told me Isaiah stayed over at your house." She ends with a smirk.

"And who's that little birdie?" I ask cause how my sis find out

"Well, not a birdie more so Marcus's phone saying Isaiah was still at your house." Gia retorted

"Oh, girl because his dumb ass didn't leave my house, had my mama think I was bussing it open," I explain.

"Maybe he didn't want to leave." Gia retorted.

"Not this bull shit again. He's straight; anyways I think him and Izzy messing around." I counter.

"Listen you my bitch and all but you dumb as fuck. Look at me, a pretty bitch; you think I hang with ugly bitches?" Gia asks.

I don't reply.

"Right. Now you single, he single, and Izzy a hoe. So may the baddest bitch win. Now let's go to class." Gia says motioning for me to follow.

That's why she's my best friend.

"Besides it looks like I wasn't the only one getting dick last night." Gia jokes as she looks at my butt.

"It's getting a little bigger ain't it, wait a minute! I did not fuck him!"

—————————

Now I know I have some explaining to do but listen I don't have it. But love you all for waiting and being patient.