2. I miss him..

Schlatt wept into his pillow, it had been a week since boπk had disappeared and he wasn't taking it too well. He hadn't left the house at all and only left his room when completely necessary. He decided to get up and check his discord messages. He walked over to his computer and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carson the rat

Hey schlatt we're all worried about you man can you just send something to let us know you're alright?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt sighed and started typing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scamming goat man

Hey...

Carson the rat

Finally dude, are you okay!?!

Scamming goat man

Yeah m jus not feeling too good :/

Carson the rat

Well we're glad you're okay, I can't talk rn because I'm streaming but I'll message you as soon as I'm finished!

Scamming goat man

Alright rat :^)
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt chuckled to himself and closed discord. He decided to try and go to sleep so he got into his bed. As soon and he closed his eyes he passed out, only to wake up in a grassy field.

"H-hello??"

He called out, immediately seeing something in the sky soaring towards him. He recognized it immediately, it was boπk!! But he had... Wings??

"Schlatt"

Boπk said in an god-like voice

"I'm here now, you're safe with me. We can live here together"

He said in the same voice. Schlatt started to cry.

"Oh my God Boπk, yes!! I'd do anything to live with you!!"

He yelled, tears still spilling out of his eyes.

"Anything?"

Boπk replied

"Of course!!"

" "

"                                                                     "

Then schlatt woke up.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed part 2! -Dante