Chapter 4, ep 57. "Its dani!"

"You can see right here, there's the little bean, Jordynn see here? Your almost at 2 months full development

"You can see right here, there's the little bean, Jordynn see here? Your almost at 2 months full development."

I looked at the scan not really caring to even be in this position while Mani and Liyah were both sitting next to me excited

"The baby. Is. Cute." Mani exclaimed

"Do you know if I can go to full term?" I was only worried about going to full term, and actually keeping a baby, I'm not losing another.

"Well looking at your history of birth..." he flipped a paper on the chart

"There is a possibility that you may be able to give birth, one day, you did give birth to your only child leyanna correct?"

"Yes"

"And you had a miscarriage before and after her, it's a possibility to be able to carry another child to full term with no issues in the pregnancy, but you are at big risk for a miscarriage to be common in any pregnancy's, we've looked over any type of hospital bills and records...you are a strong woman ms Jordynn, for this child, it could be a huge risk to take after previous issues, but we really won't know the outcome until something happens"

"So What? I either go ahead with the pregnancy and see what's gonna happen? If I'm going to come out with a baby or not? Or just have an abortion?"

"Abortion? You want an abortion?" I looked at Liyah and nodded

"Jordynn I say do what you'd like, if you think an abortion is going to keep you from suffering and this baby, do what needs to be done, you know your body best, so if you have doubts about carrying, you tell me what you want to do."

"Jordynn, this can be your rainbow baby."

"Liyah be quiet, it can be her rainbow baby or her lost baby, stop being so hopeful as if something can't happen"

"I'm trying to keep her in high hopes" she popped the P as she talked "Jordynn, maybe Lucas's genes and your genes weren't good for any child, Dave probably has better genes, so they can cancel out his"

"That's not how that works Liyah."

"Then how does it work?"

"Doc?.."
"Well, yes your previous relationship, he probably had issues in his body that causes bad semen, but, Jordynn you, personally, you're still at risk for miscarriage no matter if the man has the best genes in the world, or the worst, so it doesn't really matter if she's with someone with good genes, because she still has a big risk. I hope that made sense"