Rules and Procedures

Please read all of the rules and procedures

Please read all of the rules and procedures. This will benefit both you and us. Thank you!

1. Use non-commercial graphics for at least two weeks. If you stop using the graphic, try to alert us so that we can put it in our premades shop. We work hard on our graphics, and we want to make sure they all have a happy home. (=

2. Non-commercial covers must be posted within a week of collection. This goes along with the first rule. We try to check on all our covers to make sure they get to fulfill their life's purpose. (;

3. Don't shop hop. We strive to respect our customers in every way possible and would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

4. Order of Buying Fill out a form and follow us. We'll accept or deny your request. If we deny, you may unfollow. If we accept, complete the read payment. When payment is complete, we will post your graphic. 
Note: Buying commercial graphics happens over email. PM us or email us at avadel.ink@gmail.com if you have any questions.

5. Collect on time Collect (or decline) your non-commercial graphic within 7 days after it is posted. When you accept or deny on time, it allows us to better serve other customers. (=

6. Special Rule for Premades If you buy a premade, you may keep the title and/or subtitle on the cover (as long as there's no note otherwise). However, please give us credit for whatever you use. Ex, "Cover and title by @avadel" instead of just "cover by @avadel"

7. No Screenshotting It reduces the quality of the graphic. We will email you your graphic (you can always make up a fake email if you don't want to use your personal one). This makes sure that you get the best possible quality and that our work is represented in its best possible format. Thank you!

8. Breaking Rules... Please be aware that if you break any of the above rules or don't fulfill the payment, we reserve the right to turn your graphic into a premade and sell it to someone else. You can always come back and reclaim it with no extra charge as long as the graphic has not been claimed by someone else. We always try to reach out to you before we put your graphic into the premade collection. (=

9. Graphic Rights avadel retains all rights to the art, even after you've 'bought' the graphic. Even though the pictures have no copyrighted images in them, these graphics are not for commercial use unless you've bought a  commercial graphic from us over email. Non-commercial graphics may only be posted on Wattpad. Contact us at avadel.ink@gmail.com if you'd like a commercial graphic.

10. Service We reserve the right to deny service to anyone for any reason at any time. It may be for lack of inspiration, time restraints, etc, and likely has nothing to do with you personally. We strive to always provide a fantastic customer experience.

11. Password When you fill out the form, the password is any one of these rules (except for this one). Just restate it in your own words or copy the bolded parts of the rule. This is just so we know you're familiar with the rules and procedures of our shop and there won't be any confusion.

 This is just so we know you're familiar with the rules and procedures of our shop and there won't be any confusion