I have died everyday waiting for you

(Sals POV)

It's been 3 weeks since i've seen Phoebe. She's called every now and then to check on me. I would ask if she could visit and watch Netflix, but she would say she's busy or whatever. I didn't mind. What I'm focusing on right now is getting out of this hospital and finally going back home, and maybe, just maybe, have a date with Phoebe tomorrow night. If she would say yes.

"I just need your first and last name, and your free to go." The receptionist said. I kinda have a little limp, but it's nothing to worry about, the nurse said if I start walking on it, it'll slowly heal.
I quickly sighed my name, and said my goodbyes, and walked through the exit. Finally the smell of fresh air. I called a taxi, and thought about the plan I had for Phoebe. She's gonna love it.

I smiled to myself as I got into the taxi.

••••

As I arrived to my house, I spotted a little sticky note on my front door.

I knew you'd come back, so I left a little present in your kitchen. When you find it, there will be another little note :)

I instantly knew the handwriting. "Pheebs, what would I do without you." I smiled, unlocking my front door, and walking inside.
I entered my kitchen, and my mouth dropped when a saw the new Post Malone album setting on my kitchen counter. "It hasn't even been released yet." I thought to myself. (The new album is called 'Hollywood's Bleeding')
I picked it up and noticed some writing on it.
___________________________
Hey, Sal, I'm a big fan of the show we should hangout sometime :)
                      Love, Posty

             [signature]
___________________________

My body giddied with excitement.
"The Post Malone wants to hang out with me?" I picked up the other little note and read it.

I found out that Austin was going on tour, and he had a concert here in New York. So, I decided that I would get you an autograph from him. Also he knew the show, and since you were his favorite, he let you have the first copy of his new album which hasn't been released yet.

            P.S.    meet me at Central Park.

Pheebs,

I instantly ran to the door, but realized I had no car since it's currently being fixed. I sighed, "I guess you have to run there Sal."

I live really close to Central Park, so I'm able to run, or walk there.

              About 30 mins later....

I just arrived, and I'm out of breath, and my leg kinda hurts. I checked the time and it was 11:25. "She has to be here." And that's when I saw her. I could see her beautiful crystal blue eyes, her light brown/ blonde hair in a loose braid. The way her dimples show in her smile.

But then I got knocked out of my daze when I tripped over a rock.
"Ow.." I winced in pain as I hit the cement.

(My POV)

As I sat on a bench, typing on my phone, I looked up and saw Sal walking toward me. I smile spread across my face, but not until he fell. "Oh my god." I said, trying to hold my laugh in. I ran over to Sal, and helped him up. "You okay?" I asked as he brushed off the dirt on his jeans. "Yeah." Sal breathed. He sound like he was out of breath. "Did you run here?"
I asked, again. He nodded, still breathing kinda hard. I intertwined our fingers, and started to walk back to my bench. Behind the bench was a water fountain. I just loved to sit there, think about my day, and draw while looking at the flowers and trees surrounding the park.