Chapter 45

Tyrone's POV.
When my wife walks into my car still in that sexy outfit I can't help but stare like a hyena , she should be dressing like this everyday . I try to keep it composed as am so turned on being next to her in that outfit.
Even as she's sleeping I cant help but adore at her , shes so beautiful  I slowly move over to her and plant a kiss on her lips. There is something am keeping from her , if she ever finds out she will probably hate me but I know sooner or later I have to tell her the truth . I look at her phone , its off and charging . I take my phone.

The next day I am in my office , still thinking about Heart , shes really eating my mind . I continue with work then shortly after attend a meeting . My gaze still on my wife though I can still hear what is being said .

After the meeting Heart asked if he could have a word with me , I said sure . She closes the door and the binds . We are just alone in the boardroom . She  walks to where I stood and stands infront of me very close she takes a deep breath then unbuckles my belt , I don't stop her I just let her do what she wants to do with me , am really turned on .

She  unzips my pants , then frees my cock from my boxers , she then gets on her knees and begins to suck my dick .
She does it so well that I begin to wonder how is she a virgin? Her soft hand stroking and her warm mouth doing all kinds of wonders to me . Her tongue fondling my dick head shes making me go crazy  she looks up at me . Damn! Her sexy eyes look amazing from this view . I hold her hair , sweet fuck! Shes so good at this I grab her hair not too tight but very possessively  . I can feel myself coming and I do so shortly in her mouth , she takes it all in , she doesnt spit she just swallows all of me in her.
She then gets up , pulls back my boxers and trouser tucks in  my shirt buckles my belt and pulls up my zipper . She looks at me am just left admiring her actions .
"Thank you for your  time "She said smiled and  walked out . Well that was interesting .
I went back to my office shortly Nate walks in .
"How's it going ? You seem happy?"he asked .
"Am always happy "I replied .
" So have you told Heart?"he asked as he took a seat.
"Not yet ."I said .
"You have to tell , her , though I am sure she will punch you in the gut "he said .
" I will when the time is right"I said.
"Your wife is very beautiful , don't forget that "he said .
"I know Nate , I see her everyday  well thanks to you . "I said since hes the one that hired her in the first place .
Nate already knows about the big secret , we are twins we never hide anything from each other plus we are also bestfriends .We have shared a lot of things including women that was back in the bachelor days.