The night be for school

Piper's POV
Tomorrow is the first day of school! And I can't wait to see Gavin and my friends. So I pick out my out fit!

This and I'm getting ready for bed

This and I'm getting ready for bed. Piper you need to get up at five in the morning! Hunter said. ok. So I'm just scrolling on instagram and I see walker's post! I kind of like him but I'm with Gavin! And the captain says I can't wait to see you. I smile and my eyelids are getting heavy! And I go to sleep.
Time skip cuz I'm lazy😂😂
I'm at my locker and I see my best friend. Sophie! Piper. I missed you so much! How was georgia? It was good I wish you where there.where is your locker? Right here. Yay we get to be next to each other. Can u see you scheduled? I ask  yeah! So we have 3 out of 8 classes together. Awwww I wish we had more. Same. Ummmm piper turn around! Why? I thought you wanted to see me! I here a familiar voice! I turn around it is walker. It is so good to see you. He says I missed you. I say can I see your schedule? I ask we have ever single class together. I say weird. And then in see my boyfriend gavin. He see me and comes over. Hey piper! Sup walker. Hi tophie! Hey! Hi. Sup. Can I see you scheduled? I ask yes! He takes it out and we only have math class together! Awwwww. He say. The bell rings and we have math class so yeah. Mr.mat's ok class I will be giving partners for the yeah ok! So let's see. Piper and walker! Sophie and Ryder coco and Gavin in coco's head yessssssssssss! Hayden and Hayley! makai and jentzen. Farran and clementine. Lev and alyvia and Jenna! Blah blah blah blah! and then class was over. And the principal tells us to put our swimsuits on Me and Sophie wearing this one

 And the principal tells us to put our swimsuits on Me and Sophie wearing this one

We are in swimming and there is nothing to do. So the squad and me are doing flips. And we got out I get my bag and then I see a note saying Meet me at Starbucks tomorrow! time skip to lunch so I'm sitting with my friends and they are talking about a party! Hey piper are you going to the party? Ryder asked me yeah! Ok cool we are all going? Yes the squad says! When is it? Sophie asked tomorrow night and it is Saturday so I'm going. Lunch is over! So now it is time for music! Which I hate but I have Sophie And walker! So I look on the list to see what I have to do! And I have to sing with Gavin and walker. We are sing all of me. I walk in and see my friends! I walk over and Sophie says you ok girl? And I say no! What's wrong? I have to sing! That's not bad. You know I can't sing. Yes you can! I'm nervous the I got has high notes! And you can hit them! Thx Sophie. Ok class! Mrs.robert says we will start with the singers! Walker piper and Gavin! Do you guys know what you are singing? Yes I say yes. yes ma'am! Piper will start! You can do this piper! What what I do with out your smart mouth? drawing me in and you kicking me out. You got my head spinning no kidding! I can't pin you down! Now walker! What's going on in that Beautiful mind? I'm you magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me but I'll be all right. Now Gavin! My head's under water but I'm breathing fine your crazy and I'm out of my mind. All three! Cause all of me loves all of you love your curves and all you're edges! All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you! You're my end and my beginning. Piper!even when I lose I'm winning 'cause I give you all of me! And you give me all of you! How many times do I have to tell you. Walker even when you're crying your beautiful to. The world is beating you down. I'm around through every move. Gavin! Your my down fall your my muse my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. My head's under water but I'm breathing fine! Stop you guys are done. Ok class we will be voting who will be singing with piper so get some paper and right down who is better and on Monday we will see who wins you guys are dismissed have a good weekend!