Day 4

BRADY'S POV
"It's okay y/n, I'll be with you," I say to comfort her whilst pulling her in towards me for a hug "I love you baby." "I love you too," she said wrapping her arms round my waist. We stayed like that. Mom walks in the room and lip syncs to me "is she scared?" I just nodded in response. Mom walks up to y/n and says "you'll be okay honey, you've got me and Brady with you," as she stroked her head in reassurance whilst we're still hugging.

—TIME SKIP—

Y/N POV
We're in the doctors waiting room and I feel so scared. Brady notices me fidgeting because I was so nervous, he holds my hand and leans in and kisses my forehead then whispers "you'll be okay." The doctor then comes out the room "y/n  y/l/n," the doctor calls. I walk in with Brady and Tricia, Tricia explained about my phobia of needles and how it stemmed from my past whilst Brady covered my ears so I wouldn't hear to prevent flashbacks. The doctor understood and smiled at me "do you want to take a seat?" I turned to Brady with fear in my eyes.

BRADY'S POV
Her y/e/c eyes staring at me with total fear, she looks as if she's about to burst into tears. I give her a hug and I can hear her crying into my chest. "Baby, listen to me, all the doctors going to do is draw blood from your arm, I'll be right next to you." "How about baby steps at a time, why don't you just sit down in the chair?" The doctor suggests.

Y/N POV
I find it hard to let go of Brady but I sit in the chair and Brady crouches beside me holding my hand and Tricia crouches the other side of me. "Okay, what I want you to do is just hold your arm out," the doctor says. I hold my arm out. All of a sudden I feel him put a needle into my arm and I start panicking and my breathe suddenly is leaving my body. "Hey, hey look at me," Brady says softly, gently squeezing my hand. "Your doing so well y/n, just keep looking at Brady," Tricia says. "All done," the doctor says "you'll be hearing from us about the results soon," as he puts a cotton ball on the spot where he got blood from then wrapped it up in medical tape.

TRICIA'S POV
We're walking out of the doctors, y/n and Brady walking hand in hand. "You did so well y/n!" I said. "You really did!" Brady added. "Thank you!" Y/n replied quite quietly. "Are you okay? You look pale," I asked as I can see her face is white as a ghost, I'm quite concerned. Next thing I know y/n starts dropping to her knees. "Omg, Brady!" I say as he picks her up bridal style before she hits the floor. "Y/n! Y/n! Are you okay?" I ask as she's laying in Brady's arms going in and out of consciousness. "Call an ambulance mom," Brady says very concerned. I have to agree with him, y/n is not coming around and I'm very worried. I take out my phone and start dialling. "911, what's your emergency?" A lady on the phone says. "My son's girlfriend has just had a blood test and we've got out the building as she's gone unconscious and she's not coming around," I reply extremely worried while Brady has y/n's head in his lap and applying water on her pressure points to try and gain consciousness. "Is the patient breathing?" the lady asks. "Yes, she has ptsd which can be worse when around needles, and she's prone to fainting but usually she comes round within a few minutes," I reply. "Okay, we'll send out an ambulance," the lady replies. I give her details of where we are and end the phone call.

—TIME SKIP—

Y/N POV
I open my eyes and have to adjust them to the light, I look to my right and see Brady gazing at me. "Hi gorgeous, how you feeling?" He says softly. "Where am I?" I reply so confused. "Your in hospital, they want to monitor you for a few hours," Brady replies. "What happened?" I ask. "You fainted and you wasn't coming round," Brady answers as I reach my hand out to hold his and he holds it. Tricia walks in the room, "hey honey, how you feeling?" She asks bending down to give me a hug. "Your trembling," Tricia says concerned. "I'm a little bit cold but don't worry," I reply trying not to make it a big deal as I'm already embarrassed about what's happened. "Here, have my hoodie," Brady says taking of his hoodie. "No Brady, don't worry," I say as I don't want him to get cold. "I insist," he replies, giving me the look which I can't argue with. He helps sit me up and helps put his hoodie on me being careful not to knock the cannula out of my hand. He rolls the sleeves of the hoodie as it's Brady's and he's quite a lot taller and I can't due to the cannula. "Thank you!" I say smiling at him and he smiles at me back. "Tricia, I don't mean to be a pain in the backside but would you be able to take me to the toilet?" I ask a little bit nervous. "Honey, your not being a pain in the backside, if you need the toilet, you need the toilet, of course I'll take you," she replied smiling at me. "Thank you," I said smiling back. Brady helped me get out of the bed then Tricia grabbed hold of my waist and shuffled me to the toilet. I went to the toilet and got back to my room with the help of Tricia. Brady helped me get back into the bed. "Thank you Tricia," I said to her. "No worries," she replied.

BRADY'S POV
"I'm going find the doctor and let him know your awake," Mom said as she walked out the door. I'm sat in the chair next to the bed, holding y/n's hand. "Your so beautiful," I say admiring her beauty. "And your so handsome," she says as she runs her hand without the cannula through my hair. I lean over the bars on the bed and kiss her and she kisses me back. "I could really do with a Brady cuddle right now but I'm in this stupid hospital bed," y/n said, I could see she was fed up with it all and just wanted to go home. I put the bars on the other side of the bed down. "Brady, what are you doing?" She asked confused. "You need a cuddle, right? Well that's medically advised," I said smiling at y/n as I climbed in the bed. "Your a goofball," She giggled as she turned round and we put our foreheads together, noses touching and were staring into each others eyes. "How did I get so lucky?" She asked as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Really I should be asking you that question," I replied and leant in to kiss her. We had blocked everything out that we didn't realise my mom was walking in. "Aww, you two," she said mocking us then she started making kissing noises. Y/n hid in the crook of my neck and started laughing. "Nothing to say," mom said laughing at how red our faces were. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked kinda nervously. "Long enough to know that wasn't a peck kiss," she said still laughing. Then she proceeded to whined us up by saying "as long as that's all your doing, I don't mind but I don't want to catch you next time so get a room." Me and y/n both blushed.