Chapter 18: It's Tyler

"But you are not from our school. So?"

"So what? Do you think it's only your school? Every school of this city knows about this." He looked at me with an amazed expression.

We entered the so called manor. The marvel floors and glass walls and doors proved that it was damn expensive.

"So who owns this?" Sitting on the sofa, I looked across the room.

"No one owns it. Just rents it when its needed."

He took a bottle of beer from the fridge and sat next to me.

"So, I assume that, today you are holding a party?"

Smirking at my dumb question he moved closer and draped his arm on my shoulder.

"You are an intelligent girl."

His insult made me angry but keeping that anger aside, I tried to take off his hand from my shoulder as it's weight was killing me.

"Get off me!"

"I will, if you say yes for the party."

"Party? I can stay here?" I asked him with an excited tune.

"Yep. Since it's my party, so you can." He took his hand off my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up.

But why he is inviting me to his party? I'm neither his friend or someone he knows properly? Hmmm....So what's his motive?

"But there is a tiny condition." He placed his bottle of beer on the coffee table and looked at me with pleading eyes.

Hmm..I thought so. No one gives you something for free, now do they?

"So what's the condition?" Eyeing him suspiciously, I rose up from the sofa.

"Can you help me with the arrangements? I'm too lazy to do the things alone." Standing up from his sitting position, he disposed the the empty bottle and signaled me to follow him.

Finding no other interesting things to do I followed him inside the house.

"Okay, I agree to your conditions.

Grinning like a little fox, he took me to the kitchen were all the foods and drinks were stocked.

Together, both of us unpacked all the foods and drinks. Then, we arranged all the foods and drinks and unlocked all the available rooms for the guests.

Then we fixed the tables and sofas .

After doing all the arrangements, we sat on the chairs , both tired and worn out from all the work.

I've already called Allyene to inform her that I'll be out here for a long while. She seemed happy at my decision and told me to be careful, so typical of her, my sweet Allyene.

It was already four in the evening and I haven't eaten anything since the morning.

"Hungry?" Tyler asked still keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

Rolling my eyes at him, I told him what I felt.

"So, what else do you think, I'm on a diet?"

This time, his eyes weren't on his phone anymore. His eyes were focused over my body .

Feeling self conscious, I uncomfortably shifted from my my chair.

Still, he didn't take his eyes off from me.

Pervert

"Will you please stop it?"

"No, I was just wondering why you'd be on a diet when you look like you haven't touch food in days."