five

celebnews:

liked by harrerryy, louwiii, cameron and 12,453,789 otherscelebnews: louis tomlinson seen leaving LAX early this afternoon with friends zayn, niallhoran, and liam payne (the three members of popular band three which will open for tomlinson on his ...

celebnews: louis tomlinson seen leaving LAX early this afternoon with friends zayn, niallhoran, and liam payne (the three members of popular band three which will open for tomlinson on his USA leg of his world tour). what has poor louis so upset?

comments disabled

_____________________________

celebnews

liked by 5stans, lukesteeth, calshush and 11,462,920 otherscelebnews: less than two days after louis tomlinson arrives at LAX in obvious distress boyband 5 Seconds of Summer (5sos) have been seen leaving the same airport! How long are they staying...

celebnews: less than two days after louis tomlinson arrives at LAX in obvious distress boyband 5 Seconds of Summer (5sos) have been seen leaving the same airport! How long are they staying in America? What are they doing here?

comments disabled
________________________________

the brit and the aussies

harry: you didn't tell me you guys were coming back to LA!!
mikey: it was uh sort of last minute
harry: lets hang out again! i haven't seen you lot in AGES
lukey: we're actually on a tight schedule
lukey: i don't know if we'll have any free time...
harry: oh come on i'm sure you can make time for your best british friend?
cal: we'll get back to you on that harry
harry: guys come on. you're not serious. surely you're not that busy with work.
ash: i don't want you to take this in a bad way harry and i know that you will, but just don't. we have to go now, and we'll text if we get a chance or plans change so we can hang out ok?
harry: fine. have fun doing, whatever it is you're doing.

"the bitches"

ash: lou, we're here.
louis: coming!!

niall, liam, zayn and harry's group chat
"buddy pal bros"

harry: hey guys, what are you doing today??
harry: i figured since you guys got here two days ago we could hang?
liam: not today harry
niall: sorry mate, just got some stuff going on that needs urgent sorting
harry: oh... zayn?
zayn: im sorry harry... i hate to do this to you...
harry: 's fine.
harry: hope you sort out whatever you're sorting...