Chapter 46

Heart's pov
After reading the text from Dominantdaddy that said.
Morning Heart I trust that you are well your task today is to give your husband a blowjob , no spitting.
I nearly choked on my coffee, I was kinda tough as I didn't know how I could approach my husband and tell him I need to give him a blowjob , but I just said let me atleast try before giving up . I have never tasted cum so this is a first time for me . I have watched porn to learn how to give a blowjob .
After doing my task I was overcome with relief. That its finally done. I get a text from dominant daddy .
Well done Heart.
This dude can see everything ?!
I replied.
So when can I see you ?sir
He replied.
Tommorrow night.
I was overjoyed , finally I get to see him .

I continue with my work , suddenly the secretary walks in with a bonquet of beautiful red roses.
She placed  them on my desk .
"They are for you "she said . I wonder who would send me such beautiful flowers , they smelled amazing . I see a card to my sweet little kitten .
It's from him , how does he know my favorite flowers they look so fresh they make my office look lively . I place them in several vases as they are so many.
I get a text from him .
Head down to the lobby.
I do so , and find an Audi R8 parked with a red ribbon over it , a gentleman hands me the keys .
"For you ma'am ." He said . I am without words , like seriously , R8! Mine! This has always been my dream car , I always wished to own one though I did get a chance to drive Tyrone's but now I have mine .Its midnight dark and the interiors are breathtaking . This is a dream I tell myself . I see something on the backseat , its a grey medium bag , I take it and open it inside I find a box , inside the box I find another box but a smaller one , on opening I find a beautiful diamond ring , it looked exactly like the fake ring I used to have back then but this time this is the real one, it is a round ring with a huge diamond at the centre and smaller diamonds surrounding it I gasp . I take off my wedding ring its not really my wedding ring as it belongs to Tyrone's ex wife , I put on the new diamond ring , it looks so fresh on my perfectly manicured hand . His text pops in .
Do you love my little gifts ?
I replied .
You call this little, this is huge sir , I love it very much thank you. How did you know what I like ?
He replied.
I am very observant Heart .
I make my way back to the office and find more flowers have been added , they are breathtaking , surely this guy knows the way to my heart. Tyrone walks into my office he looks around at the display of flowers envy all over his face.
"Secret admirer I see. "He said
I was blushing .
" haha very funny Tyrone ."I said .
His eyes glare at my new ring which am wearing on my ring finger instead of the ring he gave me on our wedding which belonged to his ex wife . I look down , and notice hes standing infront of me , how did he move so fast without me noticing , he was just standing at the door a second ago .
He  lifted  my face to look into his , I stare at his blue eyes .
"Do you like him?"he asked .
What kind of question is that?
I open my mouth to answer but stop because I can feel Tyrone's warm hand touching my waist .
"Tell me Heart, do you like him , is he better than me ?" He said seductively . His hands still on my waist they make me feel nervous and so turned on .
"I ... I dont know Tyrone . He's just a very sweet guy" I said .
He slowly pulls me closer to him .
" But can he kiss you like this "he whispered to my ears , before I respond his mouth lands on mine , he kisses me as his hands caress my body sending wild sensations all over me . He then breaks off from the kiss and walks away . I just stare at him . Is he jealous? But wait! If hes jealous then that means hes inlove with me !
I take a seat to resume with work trying so hard not to think about what just happened.
Mr Dominantdaddy text comes in .
What are your fantasies Heart?
I don't have a lot of fantasies probably just two. I replied.
To make love with my husband and a threesome sir.
He replied .
Tell me about it Heart.
I replied
My husband is the sexiest man I have ever met, he has a body like a machine, I stare at him a couple of times, how he walks , talks and handles himself just turns me on I sometimes imagine him making love to me and I just feel my body heating up to the thought.
I honestly cant deny how sexy I find Tyrone, he is very sexy , he kind of reminds me of Henri Cavilli the guy that acted Man of Steel , I throw some few glances at Tyrone when hes not looking but somehow he catches me ,staring and blankly asks "what ?" I just say "nothing .
But when I catch him looking at me he doesnt stop staring , in a normal circumstance I would probably have googled "characteristics of a serial killer" but somehow I just feel safe around him.
He replied
And what of the threesome ? Which type do you fantasize Heart.
I replied.
Male male threesome but not the usual type sir. Two men devouring my body but only one man gets to penetrate me . Sir
He replied.
I get you Heart.
****************
I leave the office at eight , Tyrone is waiting for me outside my office . We head to the lobby to where my brand new fresh car is parked . For some reason Tyrone doesn't seem puzzled or surprised , anyways hes a pokerface , very hard to read and know his thoughts .
Nate had taken his twin brother's car to pick our daughter from school since his car has the toddler safety seat and just how my Mighty likes it , pink . We still need to buy more toddler seats for Mighty and they should be pink otherwise she wont get in the car if its any other colour besides pink , my Range Rover is still having a full service.
"You can ride with me , just like the good old times ."I said when I notice him texting Nate to bring his car . Why isn't he surprised to see my new car , or maybe hes jealous.
"It would take Nate an hour to get here , you are not planning on waiting are you ." I said . I got in the car on the drivers seat and turned on the engine . He got in , and sat beside me on the passanger's seat , I took off my heels , my dress was short but as I sat down it stretched and became shorter exposing my upper inner thighs , my cleavage giving more room for display of my busty titties . Tyrone looks like a kid who is forced to accompany his mom to visit creepy Uncle Bob and the overly bubbly Aunt Judy. I feel like bursting into laughter he looks so funny .
"He got you this too ?"he asked as I fastened my seatbelt .
"Uh yeah."I said . I drove us out of the building , this car is a baby ! As usual there is traffic . I turn on the radio , just the usual politics talk . My mind is thinking of my daughter was her day good ? Did she have fun with uncle Nate, tommorrow is a saturday I need to drop her to Mrs Leo it's was a pact we made that every weekend she goes to spend time with her new grandmother , I want my daughter to feel free with the Leo's since she's already warming up to them faster than I imagined , she already calls Tyrone dad, Nate uncle and Mrs Leo Grandma and they truly love her , everyone wants to have her around because she has that sassy , fun jovial spirit that just makes you want to laugh and hug her forever.
I am drawn back to reality by something warm on my thighs , since am driving my legs are slightly apart . I look down and notice its Tyrone's hand on my thighs, I look at him he smirks. I feel my heat rising again, he doesn't stop . He goes further until he's touching my crotch , I need to concentrate on the road .
"Keep your eyes on the road baby "he said . His hand goes deeper and caresses my clit area underneath the fabric. I was taught how to concentrate on the road when I worked for the agency , to keep a focus is very important , I have driven couples having sex in the car to orgies in the vans and still manage to not get distracted this wouldnt be hard . He gently pushes my thong to the side freeing my clit and begins to rub , I feel so wet already.
He moves to my pink wet pussy.
"So wet and ready for me ."he said . He then stops and picks a phonecall drawing his hand out of me , shit! I was so ready for him .
I walked into the mansion only to be bombarded with red roses all over perfectly arranged . Mighty ambushes me jumping on me .
"Mommy daddy " she said , hug her then she goes to Tyrone who carries her. I stare around at the flowers , they are breathtaking red roses .
"Someone likes you " Nate said as he comes to welcome us home . He hands me a card , it has no address , its just written Hope you like them .
I already know its from dominantdaddy .
Mighty requests to have Tyrone read her a bedtime story .
Being the weekend I don't really have much work to attend to but Tyrone left early , I slept early so I dont know exactly what time he came to sleep . I walk to Mighty's room she's already awake , we head downstairs to have breakfast .
The housekeeper informs me there is someone to see me .
I head to the door to find a delivery guy , he shows me where to sign , two men bring in five pink bicycles , and a barbie playhouse .

******************************
After dropping Mighty over at Mrs Leo's mansion I head to the salon for some waxing , manicure and pedicure then head home to get ready for my date . I find a red box , when I open it , its a beautiful red gown , some black heels and a lingerie alongside a necklace . I take a shower , have some glam session then get dressed up .
The gown is well fitting with a high slit and alow back it has a v -shaped cleavage that brings out my boobs so sexy . The shoes fit .

My ride drops me at a suite , like not just any suite but the most expensive suite in town . The chaffeur hands me a card it has the room number , I take the lift and alight on the seventh floor , I find the door number and swipe the card and the door opened I enter . Inside is breathtaking almost like the president's suite .A text pops in.
Glad you made its Heart , please don't be afraid , take a left turn and walk staright to the second door.
I take a deep breath and do as he has said . I open the door , inside is a massive kingsize bed the lights are dim to give that cozy sexual vibe .
I see a man standing on the balcony I cant see his face as he's looking the other way his hands have leather gloves , hes wearing a shirt and some suitpants , he has a sexy muscular body just like Tyrone's speaking of Tyrone I haven't heard from him since yesterday I just hope he's okay .
I see a card on the table I read it wear me its said.I take the blindfold next to the table and put it on me it covers my eyes that all I see is darkness.
I feel a soft tender sensation on my neck then realize its a kiss , they feel so good as I feel some touch all over my body , a warm solid body is behind me I can feel it.

I moan to the touch and gently I can feel my zipper opening , my dress lands on my feet , am in nothing but a bra and thong with thigh high black stockings .
Suddenly I feel another presence infront of me two people are kissing my neck and it feels so fucking amazing . I get lifted up and gently placed on something soft which I presume is a bed .

The kisses all over and the caresses don't stop . My bra is removed and so my thong . I dont know what is happening but it just feels good so fucking amazing ! Its like my fantasy is coming to life . My legs are spread apart and my shoes are taken off , soft trail of kisses are planted on my thighs then boom a warm tongue begins the pleasurable torture.
"Oh fuck !"I said . My body is on unmeasurable pleasure my boobs are being sucked and my pussy is being licked . I moan several times , whatever is happening should never stop . The tongue massages my insides making me moan a little louder as I clutch onto anything, he spreads my lips open and licks near the tip of my clit, while am getting kisses on my neck .
I reach my climax it feels so great but nope not done yet, they seem to have exchanged positions as I feel a different tongue lick my pussy and suck my boobs .
Somehow this pussy lick feels familiar , as it makes me orgasm multiple times but all in all whoever they are know how to please a woman I just wish I could see them . I am so wet , my legs are spread wide apart and the other person thats behind me caressing me holds my legs up .I feel something hard rub on my clit area then stops on my pussy hole .
Somehow for some reason my hands are held down firmly , then suddenly an excruciating pain gets to me no wonder my hands are held down .
"Oh ! It hurts , shit!"I said . He stayed still then began to stroke gently the pain subsided and he increased his pace but not too rough . We climax together as the person behinds me sucks my boobs , he came inside me , I will need to buy some pills since am not on birth control .
"Can I atleast see you now?" I said .
There was silence.
"Please" I said .
Next thing I felt was a warm mouth on mine and thats when I knew whom it is am dealing with . He confirms it by taking my blindfold off, what I see shocks me beyond this is like the biggest shocking reveal I have ever witnessed . I gasp at the sight .
"You!"I said.