heads or tails

player.

fuckboy.

slut.

whore.

asshole.

sex addict.

mention all of it. jaehyun have heard it all and deeply liking that nicknames. well, he consider it as a nickname.

"your eyes look empty jae you okay ?" johnny make him snapped out of his thoughts.

who expected ? earlier, a new guy has attracted jaehyun. name ? lee taeyong. jaehyun's mouth left agape seeing the latter.his eyes locked into him and his mind already doing his daily job which is making jaehyun have a boner.

he shivered and immediately excuse himself to the toilet. finally occupying a bathroom stall and start to do his business.

"mmh, f-fuck."

sliding his hand, pumping his own length and,

"y-yes .." jaehyun panted. cum is everywhere. he cleaned up as fast as he can and pulled up his boxer and pants.

he left the bathroom stall, staring his godly reflection in the mirror. he comb his blonde soft hair with his hand, making it tidy and walk back to the class.

"what took you so long jung jaehyun !?" the teacher shouted.
"shitting." jaehyun shrugged. earning a laugh from the rest, including taeyong.

going back to his seat next to ten. the teacher continues the lecture.

"what an excuse jung yoonoh," ten elbow jaehyun's arm. "well thank you chittaphon,"

.

"lets party, but only for us." said johnny. "lets ask taeyong whether he wants to join or nah !" said ten.

"you ask it yourself, im tired." said jaehyun.

taeyong walks towards the table with ten leading his way. "-you'll join right ??" ten asked.
"sure." taeyong smiles. "last time i went to a party was october last year."
"you do remember your activities," johnny scoffed.
"i am," taeyong sounds so proud.

well you wont remember anything when i satisfy you baby, jaehyun thought.

"where tho ?" taeyong asked.
"jaehyun's house." said ten. jaehyun immediately lift his head up.
"wait, no." jaehyun replied. "you didn't say that."

"oh come on," ten begged. he pulled jaehyun's sleeves and try to sound cute.

"i hate you. what time ?" jaehyun sighed. ten looked so happy, "at 6 pm,"
"bruh no need to tell chittaphon,"
"fuck you yoonoh."

"shut up-"
"seo youngho you shut up." johnny was cut by ten. johnny widened his eyes and almost fly his punch until taeyong put his hand unto johnny's shoulder.

"nope this is not a place to fight,"

johnny put his hands down and saw taeyong smiling as the view.

you won't take control when we're doing it babe, jaehyun thought.

and yeah jaehyun fantasize that kind of thing everyday.

in a short time, taeyong is finally comfortable with the trio. taeyong got a call so he excuses himself for a while.

".. poor taeyong, hope he wont be an addict." someone said. jaehyun approach the other girl slowly and pin him to the wall.
"and no more course with you. blame your friend," jaehyun smirked and left the girl.