Slower

hi y'all, i apologize. it's been awhile.
whoops this is kinda soft

You were trapped in Sarah's comforting embrace. Her arms were wrapped tightly around you, which allowed for a sense of security. Her warmth was felt against your exposed chest. The air was still and tranquil but you were wide awake for a reason unknown to you. You placed a light kiss on Sarah's cheek and quietly turned over. Her arms were still wrapped around you as she spoke up.

"Why are you still awake, baby?" The words came out muffled, as she was half-asleep.

Hearing her voice startled you while in the silence. A smile formed on your face after hearing the hushed, worried tone in her voice. She truly cared for you.

"I'm okay. Go back to sleep."

Sarah sighed and placed a kiss on the back of your neck. She positioned herself so that she could stroke through your hair. In response, your muscles relaxed. You turned over and returned the favor, placing a soft kiss on her full lips. Sarah's eyes opened softly.

"I forget how beautiful you are," you whispered.

"It's not that easy for me," Sarah said with a gentle tone.

Sarah's hands were at your thighs as she stared directly into your eyes. One finger grazed against your thigh, causing a small reaction. There was a pause.

But soon, everything was fast - too fast.

Sarah hurriedly climbed on top of you and tugged at your panties. In a desperate attempt to cherish every moment, you told Sarah to move slower.

"Only for you," Sarah responded.

She slowly kissed down your chest, biting a few areas and leaving bruises on others. When she reached between her thighs, she grasped your panties with her teeth and pulled them down in a gradual way. You regretted your request for going slower as she continued to work at a leisurely pace.

Soon enough, her tongue touched your dripping entrance. The unexpected movement caused an immediate reaction from you.

"Aw, you're so wet for me."

You didn't respond as the feeling of arousal overwhelmed you. Sarah slipped two fingers inside of you while her tongue circled around your clit. Her fingers moved slowly.

Your arms wrapped around her back, making contact with her soft, bare skin. Sarah's pace quickened. Moans filled the air of the formerly tranquil room. Your pulse drastically peaked as your climax was fast approaching. The amount of stimulation was overwhelming.

Your orgasm shot through your body like bullets.

Sarah returned retuned to her previous position and laid on the side of you. She pulled the covers over you, making sure that you were taken care of. Your eyes were shut and you began drifting off to sleep. And once again, you were trapped in Sarah's comforting embrace.

fuck this is similar to some of my other chapters and it's shorter than my usual parts... i apologize for that
but i'm so relieved/happy to be back! and hopefully you guys are, too
ALSO that video she posted on instagram- i somehow became gayer
ALSO ALSO THANK YOU FOR 6K READS!!! I KNOW I WAS GONE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, BUT THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT. IT DOES NOT GO UNAPPRECIATED!!

take care of yourself,
sicko mode gay