Family

You sat for who knows how long.. the quiet breeze of the world around you seems so serene. Peaceful. You've been waiting all day long since you'd woke up, hands gentle as they caress lightly.

Your abnormal hearing picks up on a female voice that's laughing as they tease someone. The words are unclear as more voices join in, melting into one big happy conversation. It overwhelm you, with a soft hiss you look over to Bill who looks alarmed at you.

"I'm fine." You say eyes landing to the fake grave out in the clearing with yours and Bill's name on it. They added as a courtesy one for Georgie too, he sat on the grass at the foot of your legs. Head leaning to your knees, with a soft pet through his brown hair, you smile reassuring him. Much like you do is older brother.

"Really you two I'm fine." You smile leaning to Penny who has had a possessive hold off you much like Bill did.

"But we're gonna have to figure this out later." You chuckle, years picking up that the group was closer.

"They're here!" Georgie exclaims shooting up to his feet, he runs to disappear into his grave a smaller hedge stone beside Bill's.

"So which are you ready for me?" You groan needing help to stand up eyes switching between the two.

"My mom cursing you out Rob, to Lena spazzing, Noah being overprotective or Keith being upset and shocked."

"I'll go with your mom." Billy adds excitedly while Penny glares daggers, the two had a death stare match while they each held an arm. Just over the hill you see a group of heads peak out, ears catching one last sentence fall from Keith's lips.

"This is the twenty seventh year of their deaths." Keith says remorseful.

Though the rest of the group doesn't share his despair he gives off instead they feel guilty. You stumble feeling one of the two flick the side of your head reprimanding you for using your supernatural abilities to pry into peoples privacy. It wasn't because it was immoral but more of it put a strain on your body. When they approached closer they all seem to freeze like toy soldiers.

"Oh man... I'm not ready for this." You mumble waving slightly.

Lena and your mom break off first in a quick dash, the closer they got they slowed down taking in your appearance. But they don't hesitate to crush you in a hug, Lena's grown a couple more inches and smells like some new scent of flowers perfume. Your mother still the same usual perfume it was familiar and like home. You were glad you didn't forget it being asleep so long and that they didn't forget you.

"Oh my god! You're alive!" Lena pulls away running a hand through your reddish hair now. Over the course of sleeping it took on a reddish hue like Penny, Billy didn't get to be as cool as you.

The three men finally approach closer, Noah and Jackson join the hug pile you're suffocating in. While Keith looks confused, his blue eyes matching his fathers. He stares at you with a sense of knowing then over to Billy. Allowing it all to click into place he takes a step back, eyes welling up with tears he rushes forward crushing his dad in a hug.

"Dad! How're you?! What?" He's breathing so fast heart racing.

"I know...I know, I have some explaining to do."

"Guys let goooo now! You're making me achy than I already am!" You confess so they spread away and Penny easily swoops you back to his side protectively.

It's only a moments beat before you're gasping as your mom yanks Penny by the ear, you cover your mouth as she starts to go in on the entity. Reprimanding him for scaring you shitless you sent them away, to threatening to killing them, for attempting to with Lena. Said woman has a shit eating grin as she watches Penny get what was coming to him. Lastly she finishes with how they had been telling Keith a lie for majority of his life.

After they cover explaining why the lied to Keith he surprisingly isn't upset. Understanding why they did what they did, he was upset with his dad only a bit and stepped on Penny's foot- hard. He was grumbling and growling but otherwise did nothing when he saw your narrowed eyes.

"Family." He mutters, "I'm... sorry." He confesses and slinks away.

"Okay didn't expect that." Lena says shocked with wide eyes.

Penny rumbles with discontent so you turn kissing his cheek, telling him he did good and how much you love him. That he didn't need to worry and from the looks of it he really didn't, not once did they attack or give off the vibe of wanting him dead. So he nuzzles you neck, hands rubbing over your swoll belly. All eyes fall to it and Jackson your dad is the first to step forward placing his hand against your tummy.

"Who's?" He asks with a soft smile lookin between the two men.

"Ughh.." you blush and Lena gives that knowing smirk.

"I told you pay up mama bear!" Lee cheers as your mom hands her a hundred dollar bill.

"What's going on?" You ask curiously.

"Well while you were busy comforting grumpy pants here. We betted on who's kid it was." Lena finished waving her hundred dollar bill that she was proud to have won.

"Mom what did you bet?"

"I said William- or Billy."

Said man blushed under your mother confession, he finally lets go of chatting with Keith about all he missed out on. With nonstop apologizes in place, the said man shoo's Penny away and hugs you from behind now.

"Right.. of course you would." You blush too as Billy crowds you.

"Well it's both's."

"Why am I not surprised." Noah laughs rolling his eyes playfully.

"Hush they're twins is all. Both girls." You confess curling into Billy as he readily protects you as Jackson smacks him upside the head.

All of you begin to walk back towards the town. The sun finally setting giving the place an eerie orange halo. The group has actually visited the Neibolt house many times shocked to see it was having renovations done you point to Billy.

"We decided it'll be the family home for everyone. But we still have ours mom, dad. And Billy has his family home still."

"This is perfect."

"When's the twins due?"

You turn to your family eyes flicking silver showing your markings. They never could get used to the sight, but now they kinda felt it suited you. Weirdly enough as soon as you drop your veil of the markings so do Billy and Penny so they had the same red marks.

"I'm glad you asked." They all share a concerned look.

"I've been with child since I went to sleep, so they won't be normal. Is that alright with you all? Even you Keith?"

"Y-yeah." He smiles and you ruffle his soft dark brown locks having missing him, he too missed you. As you pried into his emotions a tad bit.

"Good. I want these girls loved and hopefully they'll probably be on either diets."

"What?"

"I got pregnant by these idiots when I was still human, before you left town." Lena waggle her brows while your parents just accept it as the past, "So they'll be hybrids. Part human part entity." You cup Penny's whole cheek in your hand, squishing his face.

"So when's the due date?" Noah asks excitedly.

"Tonight." You smile tilting your head as if you can't wait to be freed of the pregnancy feelings you experienced for just one whole day.

fin.

Final Author Note:
(I just made Eliza Taylor her moms face claim, Logan Lerman as Keith older. I got lucky for the couple pics. That's all folk the fam bam

Till next time y'all. We all float. 🎈🎈)