Intro

If life was a dream or a nightmare, Song Hyeongjun wouldn't be able to tell the difference

If life was a dream or a nightmare, Song Hyeongjun wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Growing up in a rough environment and a household of survival, he doesn't know what's the difference between right and wrong. That's how it's always been, survival of the fittest. And that's what made Hyeongjun grew to be so amazingly good at his tasks, no emotions attached, missions were as easy like butter melting on a hot pan. A mission finished, faster and faster after one another also meant attention from his leaders, something that did motivate Hyeongjun. Although it wasn't all just about attention, it was about the respect that came to his name as he finds himself being praised. And throughout Hyeongjun's entire 20 years of living, he's never gotten distracted on the job. Then comes a spoilt child by the name Kim Yohan, comes tumbling into Hyeongjun's life. Too emotions getting unlock as the annoyance, Yohan doesn't know when to stop. So many emotions that Hyeongjun's arms aren't enough o catch them all before they fall. Rules were always meant to be broken at some point, but Hyeongjun was never ready.

Warning: Gore & Violence

Kim Yohan x Song Hyeongjun
(Aged up characters btws)

Yohonestly 2019 ©

Started: 28 August 2019
Officially edited : —/—/—
Competed : —/—/—