6

Iyanas pov

What does he mean? Consider others feelings? Does he like me? Oh gosh. Imean i like him but not in that kind of way.
Oh lord what am i gonna do

I look at maestro he seems to be blushing. He cleared his throaght. So uh you might wanna wake invincible up its already 3oclock.

WHAT! why didnt you tell me that before i have to run to the store and buy groceries theres literally no food left. I screeched.

Maestros pov

Woah woah woah chill out baby girl. I put my hands on her shoulders. No need to panic im sure theres something in there we can make.

I widen my eyes. Omg im sorry I didnt mean to say that I buried my head in my hands.
She laughed maestro its ok i dont mind. But then her face got serious as long as you dont try anything she told me in a serious tone.
I nervously laughed i wont try anything. pinkie promise? She laughed ok and wrapped her pinkie around mine.  Umm you know you should probably wake invincible now. Oh yea thanks for reminding me.

She leaned over the bed to wake up invincible.

Gosh what has happened to me im be coming more and more flirty. I cant do this i have to leave but how? I dont want to hurt iyanas feelings but I need to protect my reputation. Alright im just gonna have to fake it. But how? How can i conceal my feelings? Gahhhhh why those this have to be soo hard.

I snapped out my trance to find Iyana snapping her fingers and saying my name.

Huh sorry iyana i was just in deep thought. About time ive been doing this for 5 minutes straight. She said.

Come on lets go i wanna meet the new me Invincible yells.  
OK ok chill out though Iyana laughs. We walk down the stairs an into the kitchen.

Iyana sees the new Mike and gasps. this is it she whispers.
She looks like she might start
crying. I ask her if shes ok and she straightens up and says to This is it hello welcome to my house my name is Iyana and I have no idea why your here so please dont ask.

This is it laughs nervously yea.... Umm just to  make sure you arent gonna fan girl and like jump all over me and kiss me and stuff right?

Iyana giggles if I fangirled these 4 wouldnt be here right now they'd be hiding in a closet somewhere.

OK good this is it says looking relieved.

Soo what are we gonna do for dinner? EO asks.

Iyana says,
Im gonna order pizza for yall and  while yall are eating pizza i will go grocery shopping so we can breakfast tommorow.

This is it asks if he can go with her and she accepts.

I wanted to do that but he beat me. Well hey we always have next time.

Iyana started to look for her phone hey has anyone seen my phone?

You mean this thing? Lil Mike holds up the "metal thingie"

Yea! Where'd you get that from thats mine.

Oh i found it on the counter, It turned on somehow and I found this camera thing on it and I kinda took a picture of you and invincible sleeping together. And showed it to EO and maestro.

Iyanas pov

You what! OH Lordy omg um im sorry you had to see that we didnt do anything with each other. Oh gosh please dont hate me.

Or me invincible said.

Maestro and EO were also arguing that invincible stole-
NO! Shut up lil Mike!

Stole what? I wana know. Iyana said.

Stole you as their girl.

Iyana started blushing really bad I- im no ones girl! Yall can't just do that. I haven't even really personally got to know any of you! She yelled.

This is it walked over to her and gave her a hug. He turned back around and told me and EO. You guys really messed up.

This is it let go of her and Iyana snatched her phone from lil mike and started ordering is pizza.

What kind of pizza do you like? Invincible told her, We will all take hawaiian please.

She finished ordering and told us, "me and this is it will be back. Save us some pizza and if any more Michaels come tell them the routine. And please no messes." she grabbed her car keys and they left.

Iyanas pov.

Thanks this is it for coming, I don't think I can handle any of them except for you and invincible. They're all crazy.

Im sorry to hear that. Is there anything i can do to make you feel better? He asked.

Yes can you please talk to them to see what they're problem is?

You know what I think its because they are young and don't know how to control their feelings so they have a hard time functioning unless
someone helps them through their feelings.

Oh thats a good way to put it thanks this is it.

Your welcome.

Hey look at that we are here.

Maestro's pov

While they were gone 3 new Mikes came.

One named Dangerous.
One named HIStory.
And one named Blood on the dance floor.

They all looked pretty much the same except for dangerous had a gold shirt thing and black pants, HIStory had a gold shirt and gold pants (yes the gold pants), and Blood on the dance floor had on red pants and shirt.

We all ate pizza and had some left over for when they come back.

They were taking a long time and lil mike starting getting sleepy so he went to bed.

We had found some packs of beer and that did not turn out well cause we played truth or dare and spin the bottle.
EO had passed out cause of the beer and cause he was tired so invincible (who was slightly drunk) dared me to put syrup all over him and draw on him with a marker.
It was pretty funny until he woke up and started to chase me with syrup dripping everywhere and a spatula in hand. After that we all finally collapsed on the couch.

Oh gosh I just realized that we didnt clean up the mess we had made and Iyana said no messes. Oh well everyones to drunk to care or passed out so that won't happen. I cant wait to see the look on her face when she comes home.

A/N

1157 Words wow i cant believe it thats a new record for me. I bet yall are mad at me for not updateing but hey i gave you a long chapter so don't be too mad. Anyway P. E. A. C. E. and L. O. V. E. ✌️❤️❤️✌️❤️✌️