Farm

*Flashback*

One I arrived at Callie's house with my eyes filled with tears. I got Renly out of my car along with my bags. I approached Callie's apartment and knocked on the door. Callie opened the door with her pajamas on rubbing her eyes.

"What? Oh my gosh Angela what happened?"

"He did it again." I cried. She signaled me to come in. I took Renly off his leash and sat on the couch covering my face.

"He cheated again." I said.

"You can stay as long as you like." Callie said while smiling.

"Thank you."

"You should get some sleep. We can talk more in the morning."

I nodded and grabbed Renly and my stuff and going into her quest room. I said goodnight to Callie then cried myself to sleep.

After a week of staying at Callie's apartment Kevin hasn't tried to contact me. Weird stuff was going on around in town. Some people were getting sick.

Soon it turned into a slight virus. 'Nothing serious' I always thought to myself. Atlanta always had humid weather that always made people a little sick, but nothing this serious.

I was making a sandwich for lunch before my next shift as Callie called me into the living room.

"Look at this." She said worried while looking contently into the TV. I watched as a news reporter told us to lock up in the houses and be careful. In the background there was what looked like a person on top on another. There was blood. A lot of blood.

*Flashback over*

Shane went with Angela and Rick. Carl wanted to come so they agreed. Everyone of them have hunting rifles. They started to walk through the trees as Carl followed behind them.

~Daryl's POV.~

I walk through the woods around with Lori and Andrea. Tdog, Dale, Carol, and Sophia stayed behind. I shot a few walkers with my crossbow. It was pretty quiet for a while now. Andrea got all mad before we started because I gave Lori a spare gun. She's a selfish bitch anyway. We continued walking after I shot a squirrel crawling up a tree.

"Better than nothing." I said.

Andrea fell behind a bit as we continued walking. I heard a scream behind us. I turned and started running toward Andrea. I stabbed the walker on top of her with an arrow. Lori passed her the gun I gave her. Andrea took it and gave it back a few minutes later.

Then we heard a gun shot.

~Angela's P.O.V.~

We were walking for a while now trying to find something. Shane always stayed by my side. We heard a sound like something stepped on leaves. Shane grabbed my wrist being all protective. We all got low and and started creeping towards the noise. I looked over the bush and it was a deer. I turned and nodded at everyone that it was safe.

Shane lifted his rifle as Carl started to walk towards the buck. I nudged Shane to lower his rifle. Rick was smiling as his son was walking closer to the buck. Shane looked at me and smiled. I looked closer over the bucks back and saw a man. He had a rifle ready to shoot the buck. Right in line to Carl. The shot would go through the buck to Carl. I had to do something. I knew he was going to shoot soon. I came out the the bush.

Shane got up after I got up to walk towards the deer. "Angela?" He said while grabbing my wrist. I wiggles my arm out of his grasp. I ran over to Carl and shoved him out of the way. Then I heard a gun shot and a sharp pain on my side. Then everything went black.

~Rick's P.O.V.~

Angela started to act a little weird. She started to get up and walk towards the buck and Carl. Then she started to run. She pushed my son out of the way. I jumped as the gunshot echoed through the forest. The deer fell then Angela.

Shane and I ran over to her. Carl was watching in shock in the corner of my eye. I put pressure on her gunshot wound to slow the bleeding. The man who shot her ran over in shock.

"Come follow me. Bring her to Hershel. Hershel will help!" He yelled. I picked her up bridal style.

"Come on Angela stay with us." Shane grabbed the man by his collar pushing his forward. Carl ran behind me. I was running in the field with a limp body. Angela's body. Her blood all over my hands. 

I kept running til I saw a farm in the distance. Once I got a few feet further an old man came out of the house.

"Are you Hershel?" I asked out of breath. Hershel ignored and told Patricia and his daughter to get certain things he needed. We all hurried upstairs. He cleared the bed

"I need sheets now." He said in a hurry. I placed her on the bed. Hershel put a towel on her wound.

"Keep pressure." He demanded while moving his hands so I could put my hands there. I put pressure on her side. Blood starting to ooze through the sheets. Shane stood by the door watching in shock. I knew he had feelings for her. It always bothered me. Carl was crying next to him.

"The others don't know." I said

"What others?" A lady with shorter brown hair asked.

"We have a group. They need to know what's happening."

"We'll figure that out later. Right now we have to focus on keeping her alive." The lady said. Hershel put an IV in her arm.

"She's stable for now but the bullet didn't go through clean. It broke into pieces." Hershel explained.

"We have to take the pieces out before it gets infected." Then her hazel eyes opened. She started to hyperventilate looking around.

"Hold her down!" Hershel yelled. Shane held her down as Hershel took his tweezers trying to take one piece out. She screamed, moving her body every direction. Then her body went limp.

"Is she dead?" Shane asked while breathing heavily.

"She just passed out. I can't do this without anesthetic and oxygen. I have to preform surgery.
Or she won't make it."

(Edited)