Chapter 10

Liza’s Prov.

When I got home I sat in the car and just looked at the house. Nothing came back which made me want to cry but I didn’t. I slowly got out of the car and made my way towards the house when I got to the front door I stood there for 10 minutes before opening it and stepping in. I thought all these memories or something would hit me but nothing came the only thing I remember is some parts of my life with Brook. I walked around and explored the big house when I went upstairs and to a room with dark purple and black theme I paused “this is your room” Brook said hugging me “mmm is that so” I said and looked down at her she smiled at me and stood on her tippy toes. I leaned down just a little bit and let our lips meet in a passionate kiss. She kept on backing up then the back of my legs hit the end of the bed and I fell back I brought her with me. We landed and she pulled away a giggled I smiled at her and brought her face down for another kiss. This time I kissed her hungrily she moaned as I bit her lip and I snuck my tongue into her mouth our tongues danced then I pulled away I flipped us over so I was hovering above her and kissed down her neck. When I found her soft spot she arched her back and moaned I sucked until I knew I left a love bite then kissed along her neck line and along her jaw and back to her lips. When I kissed her she kissed me hungrily wanting more and more. I slipped my hands up her shirt and cupped her breast squeezing them she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. I pulled away and took off her shirt. I let my eyes roam her beautiful body then kissed her hungrily “I want you baby” she moaned I pulled away and smirked at her “is that so my dear” I said chuckling  she grabbed the back of my neck and crushed her lips to mine “yes that is so” she said when she pulled away.  She pulled off my shirt and threw it somewhere she flipped us over so she was on top “I have been waiting to do this for a while now” she said and crushed her lips to mine she ran her hands up and down my sides making me weaker. She licked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth our tongues danced before she pulled away and kissed down my neck when she found my soft spot just below my ear she began to suck and nibble leaving a love bite.  She then took of my bra and threw it on the ground she kissed her way down to my left breast “wait this is all too fast please stop” I said weakly she rolled off of me got her shirt on and left me there. I got up and went to my closet and got a baggy t-shirt I then went back to my bed and laid down in the center curling up in a ball. I slowly fell asleep after a while. 

Brook’s Prov.

Ugh she’s never going to be ready. I got up from the porch and went to her car and drove off to my house. I opened the door and walked in I turned on the lights and what I saw made me scream. I ran and knelt down next to my mother and father. I got my phone and called the cops. I broke down and tears streamed down my face faster and faster. I buried my face in my dead mother’s hair and screamed and cried I held on to my dad’s hand.  I then stood up this was all Liza’s fault I left leaving a note saying what happened then I then drove to Liza’s house I got out and slammed the door open Adam and Justin looked at me “what the hell happened?” they asked at the same time I looked at them then away “my parents are dead and whoever is after Liza killed them it’s all her fault” I finished yelling “what’s all my fault and before you speak I would be careful” Liza hissed coming down the stairs “MY PARENTS ARE DEAD AND IT’S YOUR FAULT” I screamed at her she stepped off the stairs “I remember” she said calmly “all of it” she whispered into my ear I turned around and punched the wall she laughed and walked past me that’s when I saw the gun in her waist band. “What are you doing?” I asked scared “finishing this what the hell do you think I’m doing I’m not losing any of you” she said and walked out and climbed on her motorcycle and drove off. I fell to the ground and sobbed Justin and Adam came and sat next to me and hugged me.

sorry it's short the next chapter will be longer  promise please vote and comment!!