Chapter 7

Hello and we are back my wolf army, this page is gonna be a little spicy, so I hope u enjoy and let's hop right in.

.<><><>. Midroiya pov .<><><>.

Before anyone could say anything more we were called out of the changing rooms, we walked out to the main area.

We lookEd up to see d-Mr. Aziawa standing right next to all Might.

'What the hell is going on' I thought to myself, we usually don't see all Might when it's this time of training and class.

Something is up and I don't have a good feeling about it, I looked at Mr. Aziawa and he looked back with a sad look, that's not good.

"All right listen up so i just got back from an important meeting trip and heard you have all found out about fail-Midoriya boy" he looked in the crowd like he's looking for something and then spots me and looks at me pissed.

"He was useless and I want nothing to do with him he was such a failure I mean look at him always breaking something in his body not being able to do things right" I stared in disbelief the person I've looked up to all my life has finally showed his true self, I started to cry not wanting to believe it.

The boys surrounded me and gave me hugs 'so that's how u truly feel about me huh I can't believe I ever looked up to you' I glare down at the ground with rage and sadness in my eyes.

"I can't even trust the people I care about" I whisper to myself but the boys heard and gave me a hurt look, then unexpectedly all Might was in front of me.
"You don't belong here failure be gone" bakuhoes group started to laugh, "that's enough all Might let's go to Mr. Nazu office right now" Dad said with a pissed look on his face it gave me chills.

'I'm tired of this maybe I should ju-' my thoughts where cut off by a hand slapping my face "STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, ITS ENOUGH YOU ARE A STRONG GREAT BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON EVERYTHING YOU'VE DOWN SO MUCH FOR ALL OF US A-and I can't stand by and watch y-you be-become depressed over something s-so stupid" Shinso yelled then held me close starting to cry in my arm.

I looked up and cried without a blink. all the tears I've been holding in have finally had enough and are being let out.

I screamed out my pain it hurt so much and I can't take the pain, my mom always leaves she's never cared she only left me some money and left for a year coming back drunk.

That's why I look at Mr. Aziawa as a dad figure that's why he is my dad,so why "WHYYYYY WHAT DID I DO TO EVER DESERVE SUCH A HORRIBLE LIFE" I yelled and everything went quiet,I looked around I wasn't on the school grounds anymore I was in this dark void.

"W-What is happening" I looked around scared "young one come here don't be scared" a voice boomed from around the dark room "I-I can't see" I stuttered the voice then hummed "that is why u most walk straight and then you'll be able to see young Hero" I snorted at the Hero part "I am no Hero" I whispered to myself yet the voice some how heard "YOU DARE QUESTION WHAT YOU ARE YOUNG ONE YET YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PIWER YOU HOLD" the voice boomed louder making me tremble in my spot.

"Now please walk forward and you will see the truth soon enough you just have to trust my young one" the voice boomed again, my feet start to move on there own and I was conflicted if I should but I just kept walking tell I seen a light.

It was distinct yet it was beautiful I start to run trying to catch it, but I couldn't I gave up and started to cry.

"Now Now young one get up don't give up this is not the boy I know you have friends and family that are waiting don't give up when there still people that care and even if no one cared that does not mean give up you keep going tell you reach your goals and find your answers" I listened to his voice slowly getting up.

He's right "your right I do have people that care and goals to make" I started to get on my feet and started running faster I reached out and touched the light, it engulfed me and I slowly opened my eyes.

Everyone was looking at my with surprised looks I looked around "What the hell is going on why is everyone looking at me like that Mr. Aziawa" it took him a few minutes but walked up to me and put a tiny mirror in front of my face.

"WAHHHHHHH" I yelled out and quickly grabbed the mirror "w-what happened to m-me" I had angle wings that where super big and felt heavy I'm surprised I haven't fell, I had on different clothes like Greek gods and stuff, my one eye was full on black with a white X in it, a halo that shone with a light glow, unique symbols and my hair was only a tad bit brighter.

Suddenly someone popped in front of me "hello young angel" the voice from earlier spoke I am your other half the dark part and your god, I stared in awe.

"W-what is happening" he looked at me and lightly smiled "this young one is your true quirk and my name is Coldsteel the reason why you weren't able to use it was because it can only be unlocked when you are in your most important time of need" I stared at him in disbelief "w-why now WHY NOT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND NEEDED IT MOST" I yelled but Coldsteel only giggled "it's because you weren't ready and you a delicate angle needed to see what reality was and unlock it" he boomed I stared down tell a voice cut are little chat off "WHAT THE HELL DEKU YOU HAD A REAL QUIRK ALL ALONG YOU SHITTY NERD" Bakuhoe yelled hurting my ears.

Coldsteel looked at him and laughed demonically "you better shut your mouth you piece of shit" he said in a low voice and glared down at him "why me though" he eyed me "because you were never really human to begin with" I stared in disbelief as everyone else did All might looked angry and then out of nowhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's finally done sorry it took so long high school is exhausting but here it is now hope you enjoyed it, please share this book with someone. Thanks and bye my lovely wolfs tell next time........