chapter one

Why did she leave, why did you take her!!!! I screamed while trashing my room. She was 14 for fucks sake, WHY, I was sobbing by this time.

Come back please Savannah, just,just please. I said while breaking. 

it all happened at a competition. one second she was laughing , the next I am being told shes at the hospital.  Then you tell me shes breathing, now shes dead.                

 YOU GOT MY HOPES UP FOR WHAT,...............NOTHING.

                                                                    *SIX MONTHS LATER*

It was my first day of High school at Brentwood, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear. Jesus I thought, why dose my bus have to come at six fucking thirteen in the morning.

"Hurry up lain," my mum called. "yes mum," I answered back.                                                                                

 I put on a pair of black Adidas pants, a black cropped hoodie, and my white sneakers, and quickly threw my hair in a messy fishtail braid. I grabbed my back pack slung it over my shoulder and walked down the stairs. 

Once I got down their I was greeted bye my mum "have a good day hun," my mum said in her sweet voice ," I will mum," I said and with that I kissed her on the cheek, grabbed an apple ,and walked out the door. 

I walked a block to my bus stop and waited for my bus. this was going to be a long year I thought.