Do I Wanna Know (Smut, MGG)

Matthew Gray Gubler x Reader

Holy water is needed, I have sinned (this is some major smut so please be aware)

Prompt:  Based on the lyrics of Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys. (Any lyric used from the song during dialogue is in italics [and bold during text], along with lyrics stating a situation.

Y/N/N means your nickname :)

Matthew's House

I dreamt about you near me every night this week

Matthew awakes from his sleep nearing 4am, he is sweaty and panting. He sits up in his bed and puts his glasses on and grabs his phone.

"4 am,  fuck what happened." Matthew says to himself as he looks through the notifications on his phone. A text from you causes him to pause, recalling the dream he just had.

Matthew's Dream

"Matthew,  we shouldn't." Your body was pressed against the wall of Matthew's kitchen, the soft sound of music playing from his radio. Matthew standing in front of you with his one arm on the wall next to your head and the other resting on your waist. A smirk on his face before he speaks relays the next sentence out of his mouth with ease, "How come?"

He begins to move his hand up the side of your stomach and your eyes follow his. "We are just friends Matthew." You say in his ear and place  your head on the wall as his hand moves further up. Eventually, it lands on the side of your face. "Maybe I wanna be more." Your look at him before you kiss his hand that is on your face.

He watches you before crashing his lips into yours, you return the kiss without hesitation. Matthew pulls away and speaks to you with a grin on his lips  "I thought you said we are just friends." You kiss him this time and he  melts into you, he moves his hands down your thighs and lifts you up. Your legs are now wrapped around his waist, you are still kissing when  Matthew pulls away again looking at you "We are." You whisper to him and  kiss his neck.

A few seconds later after leaving another kiss on  his neck you jump down from the wall and walk into his bedroom, Matthew following the whole way. Once in his bedroom, you begin removing your clothes and Matthew mirrors, "Are you sure." Matthew asks right as you  take your pants off, "I've thought it through." You smirk at him and take your underwear off. Matthew moves towards you and you both slam together in a kiss, Matthew's hands are on your face as your trail down  his chest. You both walk backwards towards the bed, Matthew ends the kiss so he can pick you up to place to on the bed.

"Matthew." A moan escapes your lips when Matthew kisses your neck, making him  continue. Your hands are tangled in his hair as his kisses move down  your body. You pull his head back up so you can kiss him, you both roll  over so you are straddling him. Your lips are stuck like glue.

Back to Reality

Matthew stops recalling his dream when he gets another text from you, he reads the first text and then the second.

12:09 am "hey are you up? i know it's late but i miss you, we haven't hung in 2 days which is too long, lol."

4:14 am "i sent that really late, I'm sorry. but I'm sending this one late too, i hope i don't wake you. luv you :)"

Matthew smiles to himself and texts you back.

4:15 am "What in the hell are you doing up y/n/n?"