2// Tell me more

Those guys are staring real hard at me
My heart is beating so fast I can't breathe
Can I get out of this place ?
Before I fall on my face
............

"Mom, can we get out of here" I pleaded looking down at my shoes trying to avoid the piercing eyes of the guys standing under the neighbour's tree. "No worries, they are just seeing you for the first time" she said still staring down at her phone. "Mom" I whined feeling stupid about having to stand outside in front of our garage besides my mom, who seems to be lost in her phone and the evil eyes of those boys made it all worse. I kept on staring at the ground then at the garage then at the tree then at ....
Oh no,
Not him, not him.
I quickly diverted my gaze to the bunch of kids playing on the other sideb and after one entire freaking minute I got vexed and dragged my mom into the car, it felt really good. "Hey Darling, I'm your mom. Respect"
"Sorry"
"You can say that again", she said starting the car as I watched Leo walk right past is with his friends giving off his billion dollar smile.
Thank God for tinted windows.
"Use your seatbelt"
I jolted out of my trance and pulled the seatbelt across my body.
Coming out wasn't as easy as I wanted.
                        × × ×××××× × ×
"She is very shy" my mom said for the upteenth time in such a short period of time. I smiled quite warily at grumpy, he didn't look anything like his name with his dashing looks and young self. I had busied myself with minecraft and silly games while they were flirting. Then the thoughts of Leo came rushing  back.

"Hi" I managed to mumble back making unusual adjustment to my wrist band. His hands were still holding mine and I had thought I was developing a bad case of fever and boy pressure. "So you remember me",he said bewildered. I smiled at him remembering how many times he stole my lollipop. "It's not so easy to forget a candy thief" I said smiling again. He shot me another one of those intense looks, I gulped -twice purely allured by his blue eyes and tried to shrug him away  but he held still. "I really missed you"....

Everything happened out of the blues,
Missed me?
I looked through the window at the park, again pleading to anything that could stop this mid summer date in an office that smells like ice cream cave. "Hey Alexa" grumpy said finally giving me attention, "time to get you started"
Hallelujah.

A slight knock came on the door, "yeah" grumpy said standing up from his cushion.
Man, he is huge.
"Leo", the answer came rippling my facial expression and I begged and hoped he did not work there, but nature has a way of ruining my life,
"The vanilla cream is almost finished"