-1-

My only best friend stood next to me as I knocked on the door to the dude that was about to get the biggest surprise in his life. My name is Kihanna and I have a little surprise for the person behind this door, he never should have had sex with me and left because now he has to pay for his mistakes.

I didn't make much effort for today as I wore black leggings and an oversized plaid t-shirt with black flats. The only make up I wore was eye liner which did good to my natural tan complexion; I left my brown curly mess of a hair down and folded my arms across my chest but then decided not to as my boobs were already big from the amount of milk I am carrying. Sorry, did I not mention? I'm pregnant, six and a half months to be exact.

This morning I found out where my baby's father lived and damn it took me six and a half months to find this asshole that got me knocked up. My friends decided I needed time off work to go party with them and look where it got me, angry and pregnant. Even though I was a little drunk and it was a one night stand, I will never forget his piercing grey/blue eyes that looked into my own green eyes every time he thrust into me, not wanting to beat around the bush about that.

Leah kept fidgeting, moving herself from side to side next to me. It's what she did when she was nervous and she also bit her lip, she has been my best friend since we were three and in elementary. Now twenty one years on, we were still best friends and I love her so much, but if she keeps moving I'm going to hurt her very soon.

Before I could do anything or say anything to her to make her stop, the door opened...

'Who are you?' The door opened to an unfamiliar looking guy but he was quite intimidating and I admit he did look a little attractive. His blonde hair was spiked up and his green eyes were mixed with brown, his top was like a second skin on him and his height added to the intimidation. I looked at Leah and she gave me a weak smile before looking down at her shoes, big help she was.

'I'm Kihanna; I need to see a guy called Tristan.' I rubbed my stomach at the end and blondie's eyes widened when he saw my stomach and he instantly dropped his guard looking less scary now. 'Do you want to come in?' He asked me looking nervous but the only thing I could do was scrunch my face at his question. I looked at him with a sarcastic expression, is he that stupid to ask us that?!

'No we came here just to say hi. Of course I want to come in!' I snapped but that was kind of a mistake to do because blondie's scary look came back and I found myself shrinking away from his form but Leah stepped in, finally she makes a use of herself.

'She didn't mean that, she's just hormonal.' Leah assured him making me give her a deadpanned look. Blondie nodded and looked me up and down before stepping to one side so we could come in; we were greeted by looks from some guys that were in the house, now I wish I came with a bat for just in case reasons because they all looked scary but sounded nice.

'Carl, get Tristan.' Blondie told a guy, there was no girls working here? Before I got a good look at him, he ran off and I was in fact right about no girls working here... Me and Leah just stood in front of blondie while some guys glared at us or gave us confused looks. The awkwardness was thick in the air and it was suddenly getting too awkward for my liking, but luckily a guy with brown hair and green eyes came out. He wore a black dress shirt and jeans and had a smirk on his face as he came out, is it just me or are all the guys here attractive?

'It's not just you hun.' Leah whispered next to me. Did I just say that out loud? As if reading my expression, Leah nodded before turning to the men in front of us...he wasn't Tristan but judging by the other guys intimidating looks, I'm guessing that Tristan was going to be the scariest out of all of them.

'Blake, where's Tristan?' Blondie asked from behind me. Me and Leah were in between two tall guys and my hormones were going off nonstop and it was worse when Blake looked down at me and concentrated as he eyed my body especially my stomach. He then looked towards Leah and she squirmed under his gaze, blushing as well making Blake smirk dammit Leah what the hell have I told you!?