-36-

Kihanna's P.O.V

Grabbing her by her hair, I brought my knee up and kneed her in the face but it wasn't so hard that I broke it but it was hard enough to draw blood. She was quick to react though, she grabbed my legs and brought me down onto the floor and straddled me before punching my face once until I started blocking her hits. While she was trying to hit me, I brought my knee up to her crotch and kneed her there making her fall to the floor just like I had been a couple minutes ago.

'William!' She yelled before I kicked her in the stomach. William still managed to hear her and ran inside with a gun and aimed it at me but he looked at Leah for permission. 'Get her off me but don't shoot her!' He ran towards us and tried to get me away from Leah but the only thing he managed to do was drop the gun in which resulted in me kicking it away.

Leah got up and went to run to the gun but I grabbed her by the ankles and yanked so she fell to the floor. William let go of me once I elbowed him in the stomach then I went to go run for the gun but ended up getting tackled by William which sent us both crashing down onto the floor. I tried getting up when I saw Leah getting the gun but William was already up and walking towards her, that was until he saw her aim the gun at him.

'What are you doing?' William asked but he never got a response because Leah shot him once, through the held making the blood splatter everywhere before William fell on top of her making the gun land on the other side of the room.

'Why shoot him?' I asked, taking a tiny step forward.

'He didn't mean anything to me.' She said before wiping away the blood that had slid down her mouth from the injury I gave her when I punched her. 'He was in it for the money but what was he going to do with that money? Spend it on drugs like the fucking low life he is!' She shouted before throwing the chair I previously was tied up to, against the wall making it smash creating wood to go all over the floor.

'Leah, you're not going to win this.' She chuckled darkly at me before smugly saying, 'What weapon do you have now?' Both our eyes locked on the gun that was laying on the floor beside William but Leah made no attempt to get it because she looked as if she had a weapon of her own. I ran to the gun that William was holding before and aimed it at Leah before closing my eyes and taking the shot.

With one pull of the trigger, it released a booming echoing sound before a bullet was released and from then on, everything stop going in slow motion and turned normal. The bullet hitting Leah square on her chest and wedging itself deep in her flesh and organs, that was all it took for her to sway a little before falling to her knees and landing on the floor. The noise of the gun dropping on the floor before my padded fast paced footsteps towards my best friend were now heard and it took me a moment to realise that it was me doing this.

Turning over Leah, I stifled a sob that threatened to escape my lips as I added pressure to the wound but it was no match for the amount of blood escaping her body, slowly taking her life. I ripped some of my t-shirt and added it to her wound as she tried reaching up to touch my face with her hand. I pulled her close to me, trying to block out the sounds of her laboured breathing and her eyes that made her look as if she was about to go.

'I'm sorry...' Leah's eyes kept opening and closing as her breathes got shorter and raspier. 'I just loved you so much but you...you never realised. I'm s-sorry, take care of my Godson and never...never trust anyone.' My tears wouldn't stop over flowing down my cheeks as I held my best friend in my arms as her heartbeat slowly started to fade.

'I've been too selfish. Love Tristan, he's a good guy Ki...' Leah tried taking in a deep breath but ended up coughing out blood. 'R-remember when we used to w-watch movies and and and the guy who was dying used to f-feel cold?' She smiled a little while closing her eyes.