A/N

Helllooo peoplez I'm here just to say thank you for trying this book. If you don't like it the only way to fix it will be for me to know how to fix it sooo comment as often as you wish.

I am writing this story to feed my own obsession with Joker, I don't do it for votes but they will be greatly appreciated.

If you've read my bio you'll know that I don't just follow anybody, I go through an evaluation process but I'll give anyone a chance.

Please excuse any typo's because, well, I am typing this on my phone. If you do find any errors will you please notify me because I haaaate spelling errors (I'm just like that).

I won't be entirely dedicated to this book untill my exams are over but I'll certainly try. I love writing but have found that I can never really finish a novel... well there's gotta be a first time for everything.

You can chat to me anytime you want, I'll try my best to chat back but I can't promise anything. I do have a life outside of wattpad, it's not much of one but it counts.

♡♥♡♥Love you all, even if you hate me I still love you... in some way even if its just admiration for your hater dedication. :-) ☆★☆★

Oh and I should probably say that I don't own anyone from the DC universe but I do own Katrina, her friends and her family, just not Johnny boy(Scarecrow). Okidoki now that that's out of the way, enjoy.