Heartstrings

Hangeul: 넌 내게 반했어
Other Names: You've Fallen For Me

Main Cast:

- CnBlue's Jung Yong Hwa as Lee Shin
- CnBlue's Kang Min Hyuk as Yeo Jun Hee
- Park Shin Hye as Lee Gyu Won

Main Cast:

- 郑容和:李 信
- 姜敏赫:吕俊熙
- 朴信惠:李葵媛

Main Cast:

- 씨엔불루의 정용화 : 이 신
- 씨엔불루의 강민혁 : 여준희
- 박신혜 : 이규원

Plot:

A series of misunderstandings causes Lee Shin, the cocky leader of "The Stupid" and Lee Gyu Won, a college student majoring in Traditional Korean Music to start on the wrong foot.

Gyu Won does not understand why Lee Shin is so popular, until one day she is forced to go the band's concert with her friends, who are fans of "The Stupid". There, she sees Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.

When Gyu Won decides to join the performance group for the upcoming 100th anniversary performance for the university, everyone sees her potential and talent, particularly Kim Suk Hyun 김석현, a Broadway composer-turned-music director.

She competes with Han Hee Joo 한희주, the spoiled daughter of the Chairman, for the role of the leading actress (but lost to her, as Hee Joo had previously bribed the judges). Lee Shin also decides to join the musical due to his crush on the dance professor, Jung Yoon Soo 정윤수, who is also the choreographer and muse of the musical.

As Gyu Won and Lee Shin spend more time together, they began to fall for each other.

(Not full plot)

Personal Rating: 6-7/10