Chapter 1

Chapter One

Ok so to set things off- there is kinda two Pete's
Spiderman-The one that fights back 12%
Pete-The one that relies on May 88%
Now this is because of something that happen

Lets go

No Ones POV

Peter was swinging thought the city and finally got the chance to sit down. This was the only time where May wasn't controlling his every decision. The small part that didn't believe what May had said. That didn't fall for what she had put him thought

"Hey spidey"

Peter chuckled

"Hey dp"

They sat in silence. Enjoying each other's company, though Peters head Mays voice rang around 'You don't deserve love you shit' and for the first time in a while...Peter didn't listen to her

"Hey dp? What would you do if at your place there was always something there that was nagging you and put you down?"

Deadpools face turned dark

"Is there's someone hurting you?? Cause I'll kill them"

Then deadpool hugged him

"Look I don't know what is going on but Spidey, your amazing and you should be proud of yourself."

Peter was almost crying, no one had been that nice to him in like ever

"Thanks dp, it means a lot"

For that moment in time everything was fine until it was 8 o'clock. 4 hours late

"I got to go by dp"

Peter said while swinging off knowing where he was going was worse then hell.

———————————————————

"You little ungrateful shit, 4 hours after school and then you come here. Don't you dare try to hide from me you fuckhead"

Mays yelling was so bad, Peter was already having a sensory overload and now it was so much worse.

"Guess what you little shit, you finally did something good for me. Tony Stark just called to give you a job and it's paying good so I don't care what other shit you have going on you are going to this job and you better bring home money"

Peter was really happy. May was letting him go out and meet Mr Stark

"Thank you Mam I promise I'll bring home money."

Over the years Peter tried to get out-if he tries to remember anything of the week he 'escaped' all he remembers is pain and that going away when May came. What ever happen that week it made Peter believe what May said about him and now had stockholm syndrome for her. Deep inside Peter knew this was his chance to get out of this abuse and find help but he was just trying to live with what he had.

"Now you little fuckhead go to bed and be out of this house by 7"

Peter went to his room as May yelled at him saying how much he was a nothing.

Peter went to bed thinking about what May said

Nothing

Loser

Fuckhead

Nothing

———————————————————
Peter woke up early the next day and got ready. He grabed a bar for breakfast and as May always said 'you don't deserve anything eles so you get nothing eles you little shit' he didn't grab anything eles.

On the train he saw Wade. Wade was a kid from his school that Peter loved. Wade was so nice and caring while being scary at the same time. Peter had always wanted to talk to him but as May said 'fuckheads like you don't deserve love so don't even think about it' and also 'Gays will ruin this earth that's why your one, your a waste of air'

Then he finally got to the tower. Remembering what May had told him he tried to breath as little as possible 'Your a waste of air so don't use it up it should be saved for people like me. Non fuckheads'

Peter walked in and knew that this would change his life forever
———————————————————
Hope you like this it's my first time doing something like this comment if you have a suggestion for me to improve the story.

Sorry for how Peter was I wanted to make a point of how alone he is and that something made him like this

Pinky Out