Chapter 4

I know I've been away forever but i've made up for it with Yandere Wade

hopefully

Wades POV

Spidey's been away for awhile

I'm worried

That cute kid Peter who talk to me on the train hasn't been at school either

Their voices did sound familiar

And I can recognise that ass anywhere

I have to find him

No Ones POV

Strange came through the portal to find the message, Peter having a seizure and Tony freaking out. He quickly made a mini portal right next to the place where the device was and Tony yeeted it quickly, now the hydra agents would be sent to the bottom of Vomir.

4 Days Later (It's Wednesday my dudes)

Peter has been in recovery for four days and Tony was that every step of the way strange had been drinking his tea listening to all the tea about May.

In other news the Hydra doctor disappeared (with Tony's help 😏🔪)

May kept on trying to break into Stark Tower and was drinking her self to death in between spamming Peter's phone saying how much of a little shit he is.

At school Wade and Ned have been worried about Peter and MJ has occasionally looked up from her book and asked where is Peter

Flash is spreading rumours that Peter didn't show up because he knows he's lying about the Stark internship.

Flash is thriving because on Friday there is a field trip to stark tower and everyone (but those with a Braincel) is believing Flash

Thursday (i'm jamming to more than survive)

Ned and MJ were walking out of school to the sandwich stop when Wade caught up with them and stopped them

"Hey Peter's friend one and two. Peter's been away for a couple days and I'm worried do any of you have his house keys so we could check on him?"

MJ looked up from her book

"Since when did it become we and PS do you know how you signed up for the after-school play...everyone knows your gay"

Ned made MJ shut up and looked back at Wade with a warm smile

"As much as I would like to I don't have Peters house keys"

Wade laughed darkly and looked at the two

" I know I asked for the house keys but....I don't really need them *sigh* I'm not in the door breaking mood today and I'm listening to Bob Marley.....but"

Ned and MJ looked at each other concerned their attention was brought back to wade when he chuckled even darker than before

"I do have a little theory that I know Peter from a....outside school activity and I'd like to confirm that theory"

The 3 of them made it into Peter apartment block to find the door unlocked. When they walked in it smelled like cigarettes, alcohol and rotting food. May was passed out on the couch with her phone in her hands unlocked, clearly see all the messages that she had been sending Peter and there was no sight of him in the apartment.

"Hey Peter's friend one and two get over here, look at this"

All the messages on her phone was unlocked and all three of them clearly read the messages she had been sending to Peter telling him she was ending his life telling him how useless he was telling him to come home or she will call Dr Lee

Ned took photos in quickly left the apartment with MJ following closely.

Wade put on his gloves went into Peters room grabbed everything, flexed taped May to the couch, taped all the windows and doors so there's no way to get out, blocked up all the drains inand started running every sink, bath and shower in the apartment. Finally grabbing a pen that had Mays fingerprints on it and writing a fake suicide note with all the evidence so that if she ever survived she would go to jail for life. Then Wade left, made sure the door was secure, took off his gloves and acted like nothing happened.

Hope you're reading this sorry I've been away for forever I know I'm super lazy but I had like a boost motivation so I decided to write I really hope that I get one out before the new year but I probably won't so yeah. Thank you for all the support

Pinky Out