Chapter 1

"Welcome to the Tent Of Telepathy!"

I grumbled. Trying to cover my ears of all the fangirls screaming. "Shut then upppppp!" I growled.

"T-try and I-ignore t-them." Will walked up to me. I looked up at the only friend I have and rubbed my bruised neck. 

"It's kinda hard when they're planning to kill me every time Dipper touches me." I bit my lip. Shivering, still feeling Dippers hands on my thighs.

"T-that's n-no way t-to treat a-a l-lady." Will shook his head.

I smiled at him. "Could you give Dipper some tips?" I joked.

Tears welled in Wills eyes. "T-that would b-be s-suicide."

"Today we are going to turn someone into a wolf!" Mabel yelled. That's my cue. 

"Wish me luck!" I clicked my tongue and shot a gun finger at Will. I stepped out of the curtains. Blinking to get used to the bright light and stood between the twins. 

"Come over here (Y/N)" Dipper waved me over. I sighed and walked over to him. He grabbed my waist and smiled at the crowd. "We will make her turn into a wolf with a simple trick!" He lead me over to a tall box. Dipper pushed me in it and shut the door. I fought my Claustrophobia and turned into a wolf. The door opened a moment later and I stepped out. The crowd gasped and I bowed down slightly. I let Dipper mount me (no, get those dirty thoughts away for now) and kick my side. I growled and started walking. Dipper rose an arm and bowed. As did Mabel, I sat down, making Dipper fall off, the crowd started laughing and I shot him a look and he gave me a death glare. I turned back into a human and smirked. I turned around and walked into backstage.

(Y-Y/N)! W-what were y-you thinking!?" Will let out a sob. He watched the whole thing.

I shrugged. "Guess I wasn't."

Will slapped his forehead. "W-well. This is y-your last goodbye."

I laughed. "Yep. Why cant Dipper be like you? I would've already fell in love with him." I shut my mouth with a snap.

I saw Wills pale face turn a shade of red. We had a few moments of awkward silence before Dipper and Mabel appeared from behind the curtains. I tried not to flinch as a knife came flying and gave my ear a nick. Dipper hissed. "Why. Did. You. Do. That!?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to."

Dipper grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He ran the back of his hand lightly across my cheek. "You'll do nothing I don't tell you too, okay sweetheart?"

I spat in his face.

Dippers eyes narrowed and he pulled away. Wiping his face. "You little-"

Mabel snapped in Dippers face. Getting his attention, "we have a meeting with somebody." Mabel turned to Will and I. "Go to your cells. And we'll come get you when we're done!"

*time skip to cells come im a lazy bean*

"What do you think they're talking about?" Will asked, sitting next to me, gripping my hand tight. He's always been scared of the dark every since Dipper trapped him in that coffin for a week.

"I wish I knew. Maybe they're talking about new ways to torture us." I sighed.

Will squeaked. "T-they w-wouldn't!"

"And I'm a mouse." I smiled at Will. We sat on the floor, hands together and our eyes locked. Some people would call it romantic if we weren't forced to be together 24/7. The twins would kill us if we fell in love.

Good think we aren't in love.

I felt Will squeeze my hand tighter. I knew he could read mind. But that wouldn't bother him, me saying we're not in love.

"I hope they don't hurt you." Will whispered.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

Will smiled. "I said I hope they don't hurt US."

I smiled again. Im glad he doesn't stutter when me and him are alone. It shows that he trusts me.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I-I have to tell you something."

He stuttered. My heart started pounding. I was surprised it almost burst out of my chest. "What?"

"I-"

Mwahahahahahahahahahhahaha! I left y'all on a cliffhanger!!!! Iz so evil!!